[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

KSOS_v208 / MechJeb2-2.2.1.0 if these are the latest versions why won't my game even load?

I have 2 other mods EVE + Astronomer pack

Why I'm so baffled is because I can run either mod(KSOS or MeckJeb) every thing seems fine, but together the game wont even load?

I must be missing something!

Because the astronomer pack likes to be both memory intensive (read: gobbles up your memory like a starving person presented to 10 feasts) and buggy.

Guys,

Finished my "Skylab" today! This mod is so much fun!

oversoulKSPKSOph2skylab1.jpg

Gorgeous!

What module is that on the right side that has the stock docking port? (Not the one the SST is docked on to) Did you make it yourself or?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t315/chedwiggins/oversoulKSPKSOph2skylab1.jpg

Gorgeous!

What module is that on the right side that has the stock docking port? (Not the one the SST is docked on to) Did you make it yourself or?

Looks like a battery, RCS tank, fuel tank, and some tiny side mounted engines with solar panels around it.

The 58th of my STS KSO Shuttle Missions! STS 158® is the 14th flight of Rebellious, while STS 158(T) is the 45th flight of Tenacious. STS 158's objectives are to complete construction of the Laythe Colony and relocate both KSO shuttles to Laythe! Jeb and the Rebels aren't happy about being phased out in favor of the KSO Super 25 EWBCL and have succeeded in lobbying Kongress to move the KSO mini shuttle program permanently to Laythe!

The Rebel Colony on Laythe will add a large mobile rocket storage vehicle, a mobile fuel production facility, a large greenhouse, living quarters, and a runway.

Progress Updates

Limited Edition will only be available for download for a short time.

http://imgur.com/a/8jgoQ

How short exactly is a "short time"? One week? Three days? One day? 12 hours? 1 hour? 30 minutes? 10 minutes? 1 minute? 30 seconds? 1 second? Half a second? A millisecond? A nanoseco- okay you get the idea...

Anyway, the Limited Edition one looks sick. I have to have it.

You know with yours skills at making beautiful space planes and the limited edition Super 25 when you are done any take sufficient break, if your willing to make non kerbal mods and jump in replicas you should totally do a commercial space pack ie spaceship one and virgin galactic! You would be one of the few modders who can do those justice.

Are those little arrows on top of the cabin a built in shielded docking port? :0.0:

Yes, that spot under those doors fits a standard sized KSO docking port.

I like the limited edition texture, helldiver... except for all the flags and such on it... if it was jut the coloured livery it would look awesome.

Raster Prop Monitors is the plugin that allows the KSO to display the Mechjeb auto pilot on the MFD's, So if you update it it might fix your problem of it saying "Autopilot not installed".

I decided that I don't use iva enough to put this much effort in trying to get MJ work on the MDF displays, but thank you for your help because now I have MDF displaced in all the stock capsules.

also will the super 25 shuttle have a nosecone hatch. :)