Guys ... I haven't slept in 4 days

Renaissance0321

This game is just .......

I'm so hooked. I've played over 180 hours in the last three days. I'm not sure how, but it's true. Every night my brain goes over rocket designs and delta V calculations and all the possibilities of cool stuff I can make. I wake up in the am and play until I go to bed. I need an intervention. ;.;

This game is just .......

I'm so hooked. I've played over 180 hours in the last three days. I'm not sure how, but it's true. Every night my brain goes over rocket designs and delta V calculations and all the possibilities of cool stuff I can make. I wake up in the am and play until I go to bed. I need an intervention. ;.;

You better be careful, don't want to get burned out before the ARM patch and the 0.24 update!

Unless you and your PC were travelling at a speed close to C than most likely you haven't played 180hrs in 3 days. That's IF you weren't under the effects relativistic time dilation...if!

Get some sleep, KSP will be there when you wake. Plus, ya will design more effective crafts and missions when well-rested. =]

I have to agree with you. Every morning before going to school the first thing I did was play KSP. And during school my mind only thinks about what to do next, what I'm going to build, which planet I'm going to land on and it goes on. And also the first thing I did after reaching home was play KSP. XD

I have to agree with you. Every morning before going to school the first thing I did was play KSP. And during school my mind only thinks about what to do next, what I'm going to build, which planet I'm going to land on and it goes on. And also the first thing I did after reaching home was play KSP. XD

I play as much as I can too!

Alright, hey. Just... Slow the heck down, sir. Calmly save whatever you're working on, go and have a lie-down. Couch, bed, floor, I don't care which. Just close your eyes and breath.

When you wake up in two days you can thank me. XD

Alright, hey. Just... Slow the heck down, sir. Calmly save whatever you're working on, go and have a lie-down. Couch, bed, floor, I don't care which. Just close your eyes and breath.

When you wake up in two days you can thank me. XD

Loosen up, relax and have sweet Kerbal dreams!

Too many ideas, not enough time.

And then .... and then .... and then there were MODS! GOODBYE SLEEP! My poor wife has realized that if she wants to spend any quality time, she brings her iPad into the computer room and watches TV while I KSP. I think she's developing a crush on Jebediah, though. She keeps calling him "My little buddy" and asking how he's doing.

My Eve mission almost stranded him, and she yelled at me. Actually yelled at me, "NO! YOU BRING MY LITTLE BUDDY HOME!" She still doesn't care about the game at all. But I think she found out the only way to communicate with me.

KSP just has that certain intangible to it. It drives you to innovate, which leads to failure, which leads to you playing more, and that starts the cycle again. Its almost like the Just One More Turn mentality that you get from playing Civ!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.