[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Using this mod with ATM and gets stuck at newoceanmoon00.

Seems impossible. I play right now in 32 bit, with 4GB RAM, without texture management. You should have more mods, for sure. So is not "this mod..." (or any other) is "I'm running out of memory". ;)

Try to use more agressive ATM settings or force OpenGL mode.

Hey Proot ! Just passing by to say that your mod is fantastic looking, really impressed by your work, it's also running surprisingly well with my setup. Only thing is that I still prefer Ven's models and textures over yours, but other than that great stuff !

Okie dokie, so I PM'd Astronomer a short while ago and he said that you(/we) can use his Lightning and other features as long as you tweak them (and hopefully improve!). As far as I know, all you have to do is tweak a couple of textures and a config file from his pack. Proot, I highly recommend getting a clean install and installing the pack to see what these features look like and what they can do for immersion. It's near breathtaking to see how far KSP has come with the help of mods. Anyway, that's me done!

Edit: Hey Proot, would you ever consider setting up a dev thread? I think it is fair to say that some of us are keen to see what's happening and look at overall progress.

Edited by Chezburgar7300

Using this mod with ATM and gets stuck at newoceanmoon00.

If you are using the newest version of ATM you have to be very patient. Its going to take a very long time to load. It might seem frozen but its not. I am talking 1-3 hours of waiting. But in the end its worth it because the memory saving are amazing.

Seems impossible. I play right now in 32 bit, with 4GB RAM, without texture management. You should have more mods, for sure. So is not "this mod..." (or any other) is "I'm running out of memory". ;)

Try to use more agressive ATM settings or force OpenGL mode.

If you are using the newest version of ATM you have to be very patient. Its going to take a very long time to load. It might seem frozen but its not. I am talking 1-3 hours of waiting. But in the end its worth it because the memory saving are amazing.

Fixed it, just some wrong files inside ATM config.

BTW, found some graphic glitches. I think I did everything right on installation. Is there anyway to fix these?

Javascript is disabled. View full album

BTW excellent mod specially the skybox and Jool.:blush:

Edited by dharmdevil

You play KSPRC? Post your best screenshots in the thread and be included in the future gallery!

Some more:

16011611062_c77fb118d7_b.jpg

15826352477_74f0fd3c45_b.jpg

Two shots from an Apollo 11 style mission

15392481843_2e33e0337b_b.jpg

Mission to Duna

15824841990_6b1db7eab8_b.jpg

Final descent

15389839554_e541df8906_b.jpg

Bob put it down 80m from the old Duna Explorer probe

15824841320_b57b040934_b.jpg

First Kerballed mission to Moho

15826261289_e3f4656552_b.jpg

Approaching Moho

15826261379_52816262c8_b.jpg

And made it onto the surface

16010336991_a0c687fda5_b.jpg

Back at the freshly refuelled Kerbin return vehicle

15986317466_798c8619d9_b.jpg

Landing a probe at Eve. Still haven't dared actually landing Kerbals there.

Edited by Jirnsum

Soooo, i don't wanna be that guy but when is the update for 0.90 coming out? :D

Proot will need to wait until all the dependent mods are updated (PlanetShine, EVE, TR, etc...) before he can fix up his settings, but have you tried using the old download/versions? Sometimes they are still compatible, sometimes not.

I'm back to the unemployment (now trying to get some money doing tattoos :P), and I've worked with the EVE overhaul in my free time during a pair of weeks... so you can expect an update soon, but I'm afraid that all my modifications are completely dependent from his "framework" plugins. That is why I encourage the people so much to support to the mod developers and his favorite mods. Getting the game as we want it, without them, would be simply impossible.

Btw, I think that the next release is a huge step forward (but following the path of the last version), so please be patient and meanwhile try to update the plugins to 0.90.0 and use the actual version. (With the updated plugins all settings and textures should work for the moment, I think)

;)

Ooh! What navball texture is that?

From this pack.

I let over here a few pics from the next KSPRC (ingame) that I've posted in the development thread of EVE overhaul. This gonna change a lot, for sure... but look like this right now(enlightenment is not correct RSS is not updated yet):

Javascript is disabled. View full album

EDIT: There is no way to delete an old poll?

Edited by Proot

Hey Proot. Seven months ago we had this little exchange.

Proot. Would you consider making a larger wallpaper version of Sir Jeb?
I wish I could do it... but it's a photo-edition from a Squad's original image, I don't dare to redistribute it beyond the OP and his informative/humorous purpose.

But don't worry! New original art related to KSPRC is coming! ... and soonTM from LaikaSIR Common Enterprises. :D

Any news on that?

Hey Proot. Seven months ago we had this little exchange. Any news on that?

I have graphic material prepared and I'm making new things for the next release. The Laika Sir Common Enterprises is just postponed, but I like a lot that idea and I still want to do it as soon as I have time. (But for the moment is not much more that a concept, a flag and a logo, lol)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.