[WIP]D12 Aerotech - A B9 Aerospace Expansion (Beta1)

PolecatEZ

How do you change the decal image? I haven't seen an explanation on that.

Back on page 16 you stated:

- One square decal, can toggle between 10 stored textures by default. Can toggle between various flat and rounded shapes/sizes to fit anywhere.

I see where the original png is, so I just threw some of my own in there and none can be toggled in-game, just changes the shape/size of that darn rat.

Edited by JonBar

Considering you are using the same license as B9 Aerospace, you could include an updated version of B9-Interim while you are at it. (Go ahead and include module manager files to put a temporary balance on costs for 0.24.x as well.)

If you start using github from your project, you can create a reference to auto-pull the latest B9-Interim tree for your packages.

I installed this mod earlier today, and none of the textures seem to be loading. All the parts from this mod specifically are just grey.

I have several other mods installed, list below... (all are latest versions)

B9 Aerospace REPACK and fix

Environmental Visual Enhancements + Better Atmospheres

Firespitter

Texture Replacer, Custom Asteroids, Kittopia Ingame Terraforming Tools

Distant Object Enhancement

Burn Together

Spaceplane Plus

and Mechjeb 2.

Any help would be appreciated, since I love the look of these parts. Thanks in advance.

^ It's probably that Repack and Fix, B9 needs to be in it's original folder structure or this mod wont find the original textures in there original place. None of the other mods in your list should effect it I don't think.

^ It's probably that Repack and Fix, B9 needs to be in it's original folder structure or this mod wont find the original textures in there original place. None of the other mods in your list should effect it I don't think.

If it's the repack I did or a derivative thereof, it does use the original structure, since the fixes are mostly Module Manager based. So unless there has been fiddling done, that should be fine.

How do you change the decal image? I haven't seen an explanation on that.

Back on page 16 you stated:

I see where the original png is, so I just threw some of my own in there and none can be toggled in-game, just changes the shape/size of that darn rat.

I've wondered this too.

Eskandare: are you using 64- bit?

Because I do and not even firespitter alone works for me...

Edit: If you are, could you send me a copy of your B9 and D12?

Yes I'm using 64 bit. My B9 and D12 are not special. I just update the *.dll files, and the community module manager fixes.

I seem to be encountering a strange...bug, I guess. You all know of the Mk2 Inline, single-man pod, right? Well, wouldn't you know it, I can't seem to be able to go on EVA from it, as seen here.

sJiKmHT.png

As you can see, there's nothing attached to the cockpit, and nothing in the way (of course, it's in midair). If any of you have encountered somthing similar or know how to fix this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

found another bug not sure what part it was but it wouldnt allow me to place, remove parts and i couldnt leave the hanger. all it did was make the sound when you remove something

EDIT: found what causes the problem, its the D12 canard set (also they wouldnt place on anything)

Edited by BLUESHADOW125

No, it isn't.

Seeing as the OP hasn't made a post in 2 months, chances look slim. It's a shame, I really loved some of these models.

It had a number of useful parts and a lot of useless ones. K3Chris expressed some passing interest in them (most cockpit IVAs), maybe he'll pick them up. The bicoupler is nice, engines in general are always good, and there were some aerodynamic pieces that were useful. It's very much fixable, I've got it to work, but I've removed some parts I didn't use.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.