How many hours have you put into KSP?

Chrono

I just hit the 400 hours mark in KSP, and still exploring!

I was wondering ho many hours others have put into the game. Also, whats your currant "Stardate" / Games start on Year 1, Day - 0h

My longest Stardate so far is Year 52, Day 124 - 1h So if I compared this to the start of the Mercury program... It would be 2011 in KSP for me right now.

34.jpg

Edited by Chrono

I bought it of Steam, but play a copy in another folder, so I cannot say for sure.

I joined the club in June 2013, play it about 3-5 days a week for about 4-6 hours - plus excesses and some holiday sessions - so maybe ... 576-1440 hours statistically, but that sounds quite much. :confused:

Steam says I'm at 620 hours, but I've heard that Steam lies, inflating that number, but I still learn something new every day. Possibly my favorite game ever, and I had a brand new Pong when they first came out. :^\

I joined the club in June 2013, play it about 3-5 days a week for about 4-6 hours - plus excesses and some holiday sessions - so maybe ... 576-1440 hours statistically, but that sounds quite much. :confused:

There works the mind of a true engineer.

I think "hours" isn't quite a useable measure anymore xD

Yes, I think it is as inadequate as measuring astronomical distances in kilometers or miles....

Around 350 hours here... Just a moment, did i say hours...?

I was at 400 Hours at the beginning of the month, but than I moved to a seperate Installation to get it with all the different mods running, and Steam is no longer watching me, so ist now about 500.

Been here since 0.8 so I guess way more than 2000 hours and still playing everyday.

Behold the presence of one of the Old Ones! :D

I think .8 might be the first time I came across KSP on Steam or somewhere else - and put it aside as "unfinished, for later" ... so glad we crossed paths again. :)

150 hours on Steam, but I played a lot before that, so around 400. Had the game before I created this account.

- - - Updated - - -

Behold the presence of one of the Old Ones! :D

I think .8 might be the first time I came across KSP on Steam or somewhere else - and put it aside as "unfinished, for later" ... so glad we crossed paths again. :)

KSP was added on steam on around .18? So thats not possible.

150 hours on Steam, but I played a lot before that, so around 400. Had the game before I created this account.

- - - Updated - - -

KSP was added on steam on around .18? So thats not possible.

Well he did say "or something else"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.