Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

Thanks Squad for working your butts off to make this update happen!! Can't wait to play when I get off work. My hats off you you all! Take tomorrow off and recover (play a fun space game or something :P)

I would for the moment like to not thank the KSP team. I have a small amount of unfinished business in 0.23.5, so for me 0.24 was released *gasp* too early.

Seriously though, this game is awesome and I'm looking forward to playing a career in 0.24, but as I said before, unfinished business. Now if only this rover would not flip in the next 4.4 km...

I absolutely aggree that the addition of Contracts was a great step! Actually, I have registered an account on this forum specifically to say that I love Contracts :) Can't stress that too much: Big thanks to KSP team for Contracts!

Thanks KSP team.

Thank you for the opportunities you provide this community.

Thank you for your transparency and your uplifting attitudes.

Thank you for creating and maintaining such a positive environment.

Thank you for your adherence to the physical laws I hold so dear.

Thank you for the most fulfilling leisure activity I have ever enjoyed.

And most of all, thank you for delivering to me the fantasies I never dreamed could be so real.

I can't thank you enough, so this will have to do.

Thanks, KSP team.

• 4 weeks later...

I was playing last night and *REALLY* appreciated the .23.5 changes to the maneuver node system where you can view the patched conic and focus view -- this allowed me to precisely setup my encounter all the way from near-Kerbin to Lathe. This is just a simple "thank you" for taking the time to incorporate such a useful and much-needed feature to the game!

• 2 weeks later...
Well aside from some bugs, small ones, I have enjoyed the game. Tried the eye candy mods, nah, can't use em. They tax the already over taxed engine.. All in all, I enjoy this game. Keep up the excellent work!

That's not the engine being taxed, it's your computer. It is completely able to run it. :-)

Hi, i am experiencing a bug or glitch at the moment and i was wondering would anyone be able to help, basically i built a spaceplane with the rapier engine, and its really cool and all, but for some reason theres no longer any exhaust textures!? its really annoying and it takes away from the game a bit. if anyone could help, i would be very grateful, thanks

Hi, i am experiencing a bug or glitch at the moment and i was wondering would anyone be able to help, basically i built a spaceplane with the rapier engine, and its really cool and all, but for some reason theres no longer any exhaust textures!? its really annoying and it takes away from the game a bit. if anyone could help, i would be very grateful, thanks

Hi Chrisflynnfreerun,

For help with game problems, I'm going to point you at this forum: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/forums/76-Support-%28unmodded-installs%29

And specifically check this thread. It will tell you what kinds of information we need in order to help you out. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92230-Stock-Support-Bug-Reporting-Guide

Thanks, and welcome to the forums! :D

~Claw

...but in a good way.

When I was desperate tonight because one of my modding projects was driving me crazy Maxmaps cheered me up by telling me that he was desperate too, because one of the SQUAD bathrooms broke and the queue for the remaining one was too long.

Just want to thank the SQUAD team for being the craziest, coolest and nicest dev team ever :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.