Good night, sweet forum.

r4pt0r

I know that you need some time to work out some of your issues. I know you're going to change while we're apart, and I may not even recognize you when I see you again. I know it's only going to be two days apart, but I already miss you.

YOU DONT KNOW ME! HHHHMHMMMMMHMMM tumblr_lvqqowVMeb1r3ovdbo1_250.gif

why goodnight? did i miss something?

Just this:

we've made the decision to postpone the start of the forum upgrade to Tuesday, May 27. The upgrade will still cause a downtime of up to 48 hours, so please plan accordingly.

So for two day no forum. :(

Two days no sifting through the mods section to hopefully catch all updates, two days immedeately playing instead of copying files ... if youtube takes a break for two days, too ... how much productivity can I handle, I ask?!

Good night! :D

I... I don't want you to leave.

Forum, please.

please don't go

i love you

What are they changing, from VBulletin to something else?

OMG what am I going to do!!! I check this forum every day. EVERY day since December 2012...

This is even worse then the Kraken attack because we know this downtime is coming... The Kraken strikes without warning..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.