I am a dog.

Whackjob

I am a dog. I'm sitting next to the table. Sitting on a chair at that table is you. You're eating the Kerbal Cup breakfast cereal. I'm doing the thing with the face. Mooching. I don't care if it's wheat cereal or corn or even if it's got those little marshmallows in it. I want whatever it is you've got. I want it bad. Yes, I've eaten today. No, I'm not hungry. Yes, I still do want whatever it is you're eating. So keep eating. Don't give me any. Fine. I'll just sit here. Doing the thing with the face.

Just staring. Staring with a force of will so powerful it's already torn your very soul asunder. I will not stop. I will not relent.

/really wants in on the Kerbal Cup

6BEco4L.jpg

Edited by Whackjob

guys he's announcing that he's in the kerbin kup.

No, I'm saying I really want to compete in it hehe. I am not yet in, and there's few hours left before the cutoff.

Oh I hope you get to play in the kerbin kup. You're basically our mascot/fearless leader/crazy uncle. :D Really hope you make it, it'd be a shame if not.

Well, I did have you in my Dream Team, you might have seen on the main post about it! I have put a suggestion in the unofficial thread thingummy...

Oh, didn't catch it. They've already got me listed now as a solo guy. Probably better that way... not going in this to win it. Gonna do it to see how I can accomplish the goals with extremely unlikely methods that probably will not pan out. Build a winning team! :D

So... looks like there will be NO soloers during the Kerbal Cup. Since I was under the impression that would work, I went ahead and didn't jump on a team. So I am -OUT- of the Kerbal Cup.

Ah well. Just have to be quicker for the next one.