[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Both cruise missiles in the base BDArmory are american first off. Secondly the one thag isnt thr RBS-15 has to be launched while moving at more than 125m/s

IDK where you go that idea. I launched it from a ground vehicle and it works fine. Its the AGM 86c that is messed up

IDK where you go that idea. I launched it from a ground vehicle and it works fine. Its the AGM 86c that is messed up

I know my post was badly written on my cellphone while walking but i did not say the RBS-15 had an issues I said the one that wasn't the RBS-15 did

Can someone PLEASE make a tutorial on making guns! I'm sick and tired of waiting for certain weapons that I just want to make them myself! I know Prometheus has a missile tutorial but its not the same.

Also. Do you NEED blender to make models? Because I dont want to buy blender. So is there any free modeling programs out there?

Edited by Combatsmithen

Blender is free software! Why do you think you have to buy it?

Of course you can use any 3D modelling software you like (3ds Max, Cinema4D, etc.). Just make sure it can export models in a file format Unity can load.

Also have a look at this link: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/94638-Mod-Development-Links-Compilation-START-HERE

It tells you everything you want to know.

Blender is free software! Why do you think you have to buy it?

Of course you can use any 3D modelling software you like (3ds Max, Cinema4D, etc.). Just make sure it can export models in a file format Unity can load.

Also have a look at this link: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/94638-Mod-Development-Links-Compilation-START-HERE

It tells you everything you want to know.

Hmmm. when i went to look at blender it said i had to pay to get it. Must have not been blender lol.

EDIT: Dang thats complicated. Looks like i got my work cut out for me.

Edited by Combatsmithen

IS there a way to radarlock ground targets?

not yet

- - - Updated - - -

Where can i find the .50 cal turret model to put into unity and blender so i can begin working on my own gun

it is now defunct and no longer avaliable

- - - Updated - - -

finally made my first bomb, it works quite well.

http://imgur.com/a/mJQzj

im going to try making an ATGM as well.

nice job!

I think the AI needs to be a bit smarter. In testing a 3v1 with me being the one, when the AI take off with stand by mode on the do their thing then engage me. However every time if they are close (almost in a wingman formation) at least one ai gets killed via blue on blue (all are using Aim-9). It's like they have me locked on but at the time of fire the lock divests to an AI. If they are not flying close it works fine but if they are at least 1 gets team killed

So ive had some diffculty with the AGM im working on, for some reason it immediatly pitches up after launch, often hitting the wing and detonating. :(

the attached imgur album shows the flightpath as good as i could manage it.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

addition: the faster i fly, the more extreme the pitch is.

Edited by Kowalskicore