[WIP] Orbital Kolonization System... it's MKS... in space!

RoverDude

Would you please STOP RoverDude? My lord! I'm still working to get MKS integrated into rss and now you start ANOTHER one? Frack! Frack you and your little gokarts!

I really think this should go on KSP's tropes page under Crowning Moment of Funny as a meta example.

hmmmm.... i dont like russian style bases much. And your base could use at least some color (that grey is depressing xD ) , but again so far i was using FUSTEK where color is also not present much :D

I can see myself already combining this space station parts with the MKS modules for a nice space station :D

hmmmm.... i dont like russian style bases much. And your base could use at least some color (that grey is depressing xD ) , but again so far i was using FUSTEK where color is also not present much :D

I can see myself already combining this space station parts with the MKS modules for a nice space station :D

Maybe they get a color, maybe not.

These are intentionally subdued, so no splashh of color on these, it did not look right. That being said, all of the textures are there, so go to town.

damn was just about to start ksp when i saw this was due for release now i just wanna wait ...i would also prefer mks like colour scheme but dont really mind the look you got going now

MKS modules are bright and cheerful because of their concept art - and got a lot more bright and cheerful with the greebling ;) These had different inspiration, and IMO the bright colors did not look right, especially since. more than ground bases, these will be mixed with stock parts in stock form factors. Ironically, when MKS first came out everyone wanted it stock alike ;)

So Koviets colonize space when USKA colonize plantes. Fair enough :sticktongue:

I will start to curse you to force me to overload my RAM

I'm doing my job then :) And again, this is the bit where I say... wait for what's next.

Thread incoming :)

• 1 month later...

Trying this mod out for the first time and I seem to have screwed something up. I'm trying to work through this tutorial:

https://github.com/BobPalmer/MKS/wiki/Tutorial_02

Once I get the whole thing into orbit and decked out with the required resources (I think), I try to move on to the section "Activating Modules", and this is where I get confused. It seems like my modules don't have any of the expected right-click menu options. See the screenshot at the link below. They all just say "State: Operational" and don't have options like "Activate Composter" or "Activate Greenhouse". I gather from the tutorial that if I were missing necessary resources, the modules would tell me.....

http://www./view/b8sl9fwm2671c7v/screenshot9.png

Can anyone point me towards what idiotic thing I am doing wrong?

[Post duplicated on main USI thread]

Edited by TeeJaye85

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.