Favorite KSP Youtuber?

Doge

Kurt started posting KSP videos again this week ( IIRC Monday ) , so I would call him active ;)

It was Scott Manley that brought me into the game ( back in ages ago, where both him and I still didn't knew how to go to the Mun in a minimally efficent way :| ), so he is definitely my pick. For a honorary mention, Abyssal Lurker ... if only he made more videos :/

Active? Scott Manley. All-time favorite? Kurtjmac.

Check the channel; Kurt just released a .24 vid.

ETA: whoops, should've looked upthread. Still, worth mentioning more than once. :D

Edited by Wanderfound

I'm working on it. Next series, I promise.

oh boy your probably not going to want to repeat the Teamwork idea if your going far/DR. Many people dont know how to design something that will fly with FAR :P Even my designs get a bit lazy when I dont have it installed. Usualy will still fly just not optimaly.

oh boy your probably not going to want to repeat the Teamwork idea if your going far/DR. Many people dont know how to design something that will fly with FAR :P Even my designs get a bit lazy when I dont have it installed. Usualy will still fly just not optimaly.

That's why I'm doing this in the NEXT series and not the CURRENT one. It's not really fair to dump a bunch of part and physics-changing mods on people and ask them to conform to tons of rules. I'd expect to get a big fat 0 submissions in that case, and I'd deserve it.

Check the channel; Kurt just released a .24 vid.

One video does not a series make. I love his stuff but I won't be holding my breath waiting for more Kerbal content until I start seeing a steadier flow.

Edited by 5thHorseman

• 5 weeks later...

Kurt - no, too barbaric and uncivilized (praise mighty Manley, he is our lord, he is our savior). Also doesn't say hullo

Dx1 - too lazy to do things without HAAAAAAAAX. I used to like him before he forgot about KSP and he stopped making good KSP videos.

Scott - praise Manley. Manley is a religon. Religion is a Manley. Manley is not a way of life, life is a way of Manley.

"Dr. Hawk" got me into KSP... Was on StarCitizen live chat one night with nothing to do. He pasted a link I clicked it. Was playing KSP and landing on the far side of the moon. I asked him what this game was, and I bought it same night.

The realized I sucked HARD. Couldn't even stage correctly. So went to Youtube and got into Scott Manley's videos (well, Kikoskia first, but he stopped playing and Dr. Hawk didn't produce anything in KSP so...).

When I ran out of Manley's I searched a bit, and settled on 5th Horseman. Love the voice, and once you get used to his laugh you're golden... He does FTL as well, and I don't mind watching that every now and then. It's the first series I submit ships to, and it's pretty nail biting when you know yours is up next time. Really loved his Jool-5 challenge (even tho the mothership was kinda ugly... lol!).

I don't know how I got into HOCGaming's KSP... I think it was last year's Charity waters ? That must be it. I did not believe this guy was 14(15?)... Had he not said so himself I would not have believed it. Watched a couple cool things (Space tourism, that's you right?).

At any rate, running out of KSP videos again, just found "Sleepless Knights Studios" channel today which seems to be interesting, will have to give it a watch.

Personal notes:

I am not strong about mods in the channels I watch... I personally only use clouds, the one that shows better planets, and only a few extra parts (extra/stronger nuclear engines, better Ion drives). the rest, I keep stock. So when I see LPer with odd contraptions, it's kindof a turndown. The only thing I really want to see and that nobody plays, is the alternis Kerbol mod... You want me to sub to your channel ? try and play Alternis Kerbol.

Macey Dean was really good, when he was around. While his stories lacked in humour, there was always... a gripping feel, especially when he was doing orbital manoeuvres with his ship. Can never forget his last video of his capital ship series too - An epic battle.

Me? Well..... um will say a few.

Xacatar? (Sorry!!!! )

Danny2462 (speeling help lol)

Hocgaming (sspelling help again)

Enterelysium

Sorry if out of topic for youtubers

Kofeyh!

And N1tch!(no vulgarities in his streams even though a mature channel.)

*inserts shameless advertising of you tube channel below.*:P

Edited by Joshwoo69
shameless advertising :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.