0.25 Discussion thread

EnderSpace

So, according to the Squadcast, 0.25 has gone to QA. Time to start refresh spamming the SteamDB and finding my boarding pass for the #HypePlane.

This thread needs some title changes, perhaps adding "gigathread" and "electric guitars".

Hype-Powered-Flight is impossible on a large enough scale for a few thousand people. The only HypeVehicle capable would be the HypeTrain or the strictly hypothetical HypeVacuumPlasmaRocket.

Anyway, HypeTrain isn't leaving the station until experimentals.

Hype-Powered-Flight is impossible on a large enough scale for a few thousand people. The only HypeVehicle capable would be the HypeTrain or the strictly hypothetical HypeVacuumPlasmaRocket.

Anyway, HypeTrain isn't leaving the station until experimentals.

Just watched the previous hype plane get shot out the sky. :P Hopefully your hype train has better luck.

Easy on the rep there fellas, Porkjet made that, not me. I just saw it in the KSP Facebook feed and thought it appropriate for this thread.

If I hadn't already sent maximum rep Porkjet's way after the SP+ -> Stock announcement, I would now be throwing more in that direction.

Yay Porkjet. :cool: I may have to design another tribute plane...

If you look closely enough you can see the RAIPERS. At any rate, it's clearly not big enough for a few thousand KSP fans!

#HypeTrainForever

KY4MWKi.jpg

There's some sort of QA session going on twitter: https://twitter.com/KerbalSpaceP

So far:

Confirmed - Squad is actively working on a Multiplayer, though it will not come in 0.25

Confirmed - Hugo's cockpit and fuselage gonna make it into .25

BwdaejWCMAEYqMm.jpg

Confirmed - all Kerbals know that stories about 6 foot tall pink beings with even sized eyes are all made up.

Few people are off today in SQUAD, but they're still working and even right now compiling another test version.

ps. Oh My God - THAT HYPEPLANE!

From squad re classified feature: "...just let you guys discover it through gameplay with hilarious results."

It looks to me like they are going to finally finish work on reentry effects.

It was said that it is something that no mod has done, so it's not re-entry being actually deadly.

There's some sort of QA session going on twitter: https://twitter.com/KerbalSpaceP

So far:

Confirmed - Squad is actively working on a Multiplayer, though it will not come in 0.25

Confirmed - Hugo's cockpit and fuselage gonna make it into .25

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwdaejWCMAEYqMm.jpg

Confirmed - all Kerbals know that stories about 6 foot tall pink beings with even sized eyes are all made up.

Few people are off today in SQUAD, but they're still working and even right now compiling another test version.

ps. Oh My God - THAT HYPEPLANE!

How would you post a question? I'd like to ask about the black bottom...

How would you post a question? I'd like to ask about the black bottom...

Either post under their QA twitt or use @KerbalSpaceP at the beginning of new tiwtt.

Don't get your hopes high through - there's plenty of questions and.... 4? 5? answers so far. Something around that.

Either post under their QA twitt or use @KerbalSpaceP at the beginning of new tiwtt.

Don't get your hopes high through - there's plenty of questions and.... 4? 5? answers so far. Something around that.

Mk. I sent them an @kerbalspaceP message about the bottom coating. I hope to have an answer...

@GregroxMun, you play spore?!?

Edited by Avera9eJoe

DannyJuice is a lubricant.

Oh, I forgot that Danny Juice was the Lubricant. By the way, is there any type of HypeCoal that would produce a different color of steam and smoke? Also, I would like to reserve a First Class seat on the HypeTrain, and I would also like the Menu for the dining car. I have a feeling that the HypeTrain's Departure is getting nearer.

Edited by mike9606

@GregroxMun, you play spore?!?

GreGROXMun

I don't anymore, but It still holds a good four years of my heart. Anyway, the picture is showing Spore derailing a HypeTrain.

My Spore name is Gregrox. Mun was obviously added when I joined KSP.

The name came from me having the Spore demo and REALLY wanting to use the Sporebase Grox Hack. When I came home from school, my Dad had already gotten me and set up my Spore account, I had no choice in the name.

It was my first real internet name, I used Gregrox2f2 for Trainz forum, Gregrox for the Sodor Island 3D forum, I used GregroxCake3 as my steam name. (Cake is a lie), and GregroxMun for KSP, and Gregrox for reddit.

Edited by GregroxMun