Here's Something Hugo Made

SQUAD

Is the Intake a part of the fuselage? Or is it an intake slapped on the front? Either way i love it, looks way cooler. More shuttle-y too, sounds like i might start making mk 3 space planes. (theres an idea, space plane parts to go with! as in cargo bays and such)

Yes the mk3 line of parts was scrapped. This is replacing them

That looks AWESOME! Sorry man, but I'll need proof to believe this is a replacement, I don't think I'd really mind if the cockpit was replaced :P. Awesome Hugo! I'll miss you...

Edited by Avera9eJoe

That looks AWESOME! Sorry man, but I'll need proof to believe this is a replacement, I don't think I'd really mind if the cockpit was replaced :P. Awesome Hugo! I'll miss you...

From what max said on squadcast it sounded like this was replacing the mk3 but I could be wrong. All I know is that the mk3 line was scrapped

From what max said on squadcast it sounded like this was replacing the mk3 but I could be wrong. All I know is that the mk3 line was scrapped

Very cool... I still have yet to know if there is IVA for the Mk2 cockpit and can. I hope to be using this in the future :).

Cargo bay or not this is probably the most anticipated parts I've been waiting for since the dev notes commented on new spaceplane parts! Well done Hugo!

The SPH dwellers (me included) will sorely miss you!

oh no my least favourite set of parts in this game is being redone ._.

i kinda hoped they would be replaced with something more B9-looking. with, you know, symetric edges and stuffs

i would llike it much more if SQUAD gave Porkjet some monies and let him make sweet stuff.

of course i appreciate hugo's work, but it still doesnt fit my style. i guess ill just keep using SP+

Edited by Veeltch

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.