[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

Is anybody else having a problem with the B9 cockpits not actually controlling the ships (both VAB and SPH) also, only having about 50 parts and none of the Sci-Fi parts (The absolutely massive parts and such) Coincidentally, I also am having problems with having no parts from KW show up (I had that installed before B9 though)

FAR underwent some major updates recently. It's very possible that these updates made the stock B9 planes unusable. I'm sure they will update at some point.

I believe that too Blowfish. Is why i put my message. Just to remember.

I do create my own. But for the other messages, i will ignore it.

Thank you.

somebody please help me the texture's on the hx module's are broken (all of them) and i can't change any subtypes also when i try to launch a craft with any hx modules in it the game never loads when i try to launch i really want to play the new release of b9 does anybody have a solution

I present to you ARGO.

SSTO Vtol, no wings, 2 pilots, 4 passengers, cargo bay, life support, more than 2k ms dV on LKO.

Made to use with B9/FAR/DR/KAS/US

A good craft example to show the B9 capabilities. But Not only.

15566027366_aa1f3ae306_o.pngARGO FAR by Climberfx, on Flickr

15589701235_01733d2e62_o.pngARGO FAR by Climberfx, on Flickr

14969861743_1858200346_o.pngARGO FAR by Climberfx, on Flickr

Edited by Climberfx

somebody please help me the texture's on the hx module's are broken (all of them) and i can't change any subtypes also when i try to launch a craft with any hx modules in it the game never loads when i try to launch i really want to play the new release of b9 does anybody have a solution

very likely you have old TGA textures. delete your B9 folder and reisntall from the latest.

Climberfx: Aesthetic suggestion: I like hiding rear mounted engines that aren't the same dimensions inside a cargo bay, cargo bay can hold some additional fuel of some kind using FS switcher, and you can attach stuff inside in the free room around the engine.

All stock planes tested against FAR 1 month ago~ If FAR has had some radial changes recently then yes they'd be incompatible and would need to be adjusted.

Edited by K3|Chris

Climberfx: Aesthetic suggestion: I like hiding rear mounted engines that aren't the same dimensions inside a cargo bay, cargo bay can hold some additional fuel of some kind using FS switcher, and you can attach stuff inside in the free room around the engine.

All stock planes tested against FAR 1 month ago~ If FAR has had some radial changes recently then yes they'd be incompatible and would need to be adjusted.

Thanks Chris. I'm already using the cargo bay with liquid fuel, but will try put the rocket in it too, on next model. (i hide partially using 2 little square struts for inside already on the model in pics above, but will try the cargo option for sure)

About the B9 planes, i test one remote cargo that lost control and only take off, than goes down losing lift on nose, and the cheap jet (4 motors), the jet rears stopped on runway.

That little remote jet with the vertical gimbal jet lost control on turns, it or go straight or it spin turn. (this using joystick and just touching the stick on tilt)

That's what i see until know. with latest FAR version and B9.

Cheers :D

(B9 I8-L Bradbury, B9 SK/8 Stephenson and B9 UAS-1 Barnard's Star)

15591889071_c2e8495bd7_o.pngB9 I8-L Bradbury by Climberfx, on Flickr

15408950100_82a9385894_o.pngB9 SK/8 Stephenson by Climberfx, on Flickr

14974416283_ef0fdb6c9b_o.pngB9 UAS-1 Barnard's Star by Climberfx, on Flickr

Edited by Climberfx

It's a WIP version of the S3 cockpit which got included in the release for some reason...

I do like a lot. I did just to ask a small favor for the next version. Like how the space plane cargo bays are now reversable I was wondering if they could make a bomb bay version of the B9 MKII cargo bays where they open up from the bottom where the heat shield goes instead of from the top for those of us who want to make stealth fighters and bombers etc :D ! Don't get me wrong I do appreciate it that you gents re did all the connection nodes so they line up with the stock MKII space plane plus parts. The issue is the stock MKII parts don't have the hump in them anymore unlike the B9 MKII parts that have the little hump at the top. So it looks like it's miss aligned, even though it isn't, when I try to use the new stock cargo bay on a B9 MKII fuselage.

hey i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but i can't use action groups with the vtol engines, they just don't show up when i click on them on the action groups interface.. is that a bug or there is a separate gui? thanks, bye the way, now that i've installed it, if i try to use the kw rocketry structural intakes, it bugs out, somebody else have the same problem?

edit:

ok, if u want call me a noob or an idiot, i probably deserve it.. anyway i found an updated firespitter.dll so now the vtol engines shows up in the action groups.. buuuuut now the configuration window (that one you open from the right-click menu on the vtol) is gone, and so is gon most of the vtol right-click window... what the hell? please help..

Edited by Elfomarcio

Can also use the pFairings interstage adapter to make open ended size adapters:

fCLotU5l.png

Doesn't adapt size, but should get the idea across, NERVA inside and I made it that way because I find it somewhat silly to re-enter the atmosphere with an exposed nuclear reactor, and DRE agrees with me.

Edited by K3|Chris

I strongly believe it has been asked before but please bare with me and point my nose right at it, what is the current memory print of B9 in the game?

With the download being 70mb I would think it is somewhere at about 200-250mb in the game?

Release 5.2.6

Never Trust Artyom With Releasing Your Stuff Edition

zqw5lt0.pngr5ws7xH.pngAXkQOlc.png

• Fixed .version files for 0.25

• Removed files erroneously included in the previous version