[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

Ven, could you add a note to the OP that using the pruner *will* break mods like SXT that depend on Squad textures? I just had someone who took your wording in the OP to mean that with the new version of this mod, they could use SXT just fine pruner or not.

I'd appreciate that as well. I've added a note in the OP of SXT, along with the link to the patch, since I've had a few people asking about it.

sorry not compatible with novapunch 2. engine aka ta 30 have a gap between tank and engine.Use the tank that at start at careere is.

Edit: Forgot the textur changes found i very nice the mk1 capsule is top . the Rcs cap please make a better lock on the mk1 . at top see the yellow fromm mk1 1 top.

Edited by Prismatech

So I have something game breaking: The gigantor XL Solar array that got modified by this mod crash my game to desktop every time. The log and stuff is in the support thread I linked. But something I saw on alt+F2 log before crash, is that there seem to be an error called "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" being thrown.

Edit: can anyone try that solar panel and see if it works?

Edited by RainDreamer

So I have something game breaking: The gigantor XL Solar array that got modified by this mod crash my game to desktop every time. The log and stuff is in the support thread I linked. But something I saw on alt+F2 log before crash, is that there seem to be an error called "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" being thrown.

Edit: can anyone try that solar panel and see if it works?

Your thread over in support is missing your KSP.log. The output log has A LOT of errors unrelated to anything Ven is doing.

With this mod, the lights on both docking ports should be on the outside, correct? I have two Clamp-O-Tron Docking Port Sr that refuse to mate and it is sending me insane. Thanks!

I came here to say the same thing. I am trying to mate a sr port and a shielded port. I tried with two different ports. They just sit there "kissing" each other but they don't connect (like the docking scene in Insterstellar). The magnetism kicks in but the ports don't connect. The sr. port has the handles and lights on the outside and the shielded port's shield is open and facing out.

Any ideas on what could cause this?

Edit:

The second port was definitely not a sr. docking port. I should have said that it was the regular sized clamp-o-tron port (the middle one, not the small nor the big one). I shouldn't post at 6:31 am :(

Edit edit:

I think that I found a solution. When I push forward with my RCS once the docking magnet kicks in, the ports dock like usually instead of bouncing back and fourth. :confused:

Edited by pacbard
possible solution found?

So I originally installed version 1.6 of this mod. Recently when 1.7.1 came out I installed it (without unpruning anything, and now ruinning the unpruner just says that the system cant find the specified file) but now several of my parts appear broken. The Rockomax Service Engine always has it engine fairing on and several of the engines appear to be firing in the VAB (nor can they be attached to a craft), and I can not attach a snubotron to any craft. I can provide logs if needed.

EDIT: a quick reinstall of KSP fixed this...

Edited by Avalon304

I went back a few pages and haven't found this has anybody got broken struts from this???? On the second click the new struts are not even close to touching or attached to what I click on, Is there any way to go back to the old struts??? I love the mod but I need accurate and working struts.

I went back a few pages and haven't found this has anybody got broken struts from this???? On the second click the new struts are not even close to touching or attached to what I click on, Is there any way to go back to the old struts??? I love the mod but I need accurate and working struts.

It's a known bug right now.

Ven, in the new Command Pod mk1-2 model (which is aces, by the way), the IVA view has a gap in each of the front-facing windows. Shown here, best viewed in full resolution:

YfKxnT8.jpg

6hR8cag.jpg

Also, the new docking port that you added (the Mk 16-XXL, ie. the 1.25m port w/ built-in parachute) doesn't seem to have a parachute module in-game. I looked at the cfg for it, and the chute module looks fine in there, but doesn't show up in game.

Edit: the 1.7.2 release on github seems to have broken the Inline RCS part. Just checked and that release is missing the InlineRCS.mu in VenStockRevamp/Squad/Parts/Command/CommandPods.

Edited by Captain Planet

Ven, in the new Command Pod mk1-2 model (which is aces, by the way), the IVA view has a gap in each of the front-facing windows. Shown here, best viewed in full resolution:

http://i.imgur.com/YfKxnT8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6hR8cag.jpg

That's just what happens when you change command pod exteriors. There's no fix.

The prune .bat file won't work on Windows 8, it says the system can't find the path specified.

Incorrect. I'm running Windows 8 and the batch file worked correctly. Make certain you are running it from the correct location as specified in the instructions.

The prune .bat file won't work on Windows 8, it says the system can't find the path specified.

See my post here:

Wait... where is the batch file in that? Because it should be in that Kerbal Space Program folder. It searches for, for example, "GameData\Squad\Parts\Command\Mk1-2Pod\model.mu" so you need it at the folder above Gamedata, i.e. Kerbal Space Program (for Steam installs).

iIou2fP.png

Also - double check your Squad folder - that command appears when the parts can't be found and that's either due to wrong installation OR no such part as model.mu can be found i.e. it's already renamed mu.bak or is .png or whatever. I just ran the Unprune and got stuff renamed back correctly, and ran the Prune and things got renamed correctly again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.