[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

Ahhhh ok. Idk if it's a bug but I can't radially attach anything to the processing lab or hab container I.e solar panels, batteries, etc.

can you click it at all? I have the same problem, which comes down to the reflective parts and texture replacer. Try attaching the mobile lab/container, save it, close the hangar and load it again. Should work.

Superb work Ven, thank you for this add-on. Can't imagine playing without it now!

Found small bug: Flag on Mk1pod is missing and "toggle flag" isn't fixing it :)

Edited by RagnosCZ

The first time I uploaded the files with the pruners, they got denied on Curse. I guess now their being a bit more strict on what you upload. So if you want the pruners, you'll need to go an download the Github version.

Ok that should now be fixed.

...True, I guess that I should fix the solar panels, untill then, either wait or remove the solar panels (GameData/VenStockRevamp/Squad/Parts/Electrical.cfg)

and add :NEEDS[Disabled] to the end of the PART name, IE: @PART[asasmodule1-2]:NEEDS[Disabled] {}

Oh, Thanks a lot! I just check the 1.8.1 on curse and the file is still not there. So, I may turn to Github.

can you click it at all? I have the same problem, which comes down to the reflective parts and texture replacer. Try attaching the mobile lab/container, save it, close the hangar and load it again. Should work.

Change reflections from real to static in TR window while you are building and you won't have these issues.

Change reflections from real to static in TR window while you are building and you won't have these issues.

oh dear :rolleyes: I always changed the cfg to achieve that, as I knew that this would fix it, but I never really bothered with the ingame-ui. Thanks!

Seem to be having problem since installing this mod, rockets are flipping out very easily, and part clipping in the vab/sph is a bit..... well it doesn't work quite right sometimes. Or maybe its me being a numpty. Looks great!

Am I the only one who's getting annoyed at some of these automatic fairings?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11227057_10202801793286076_7217189572826462863_n.jpg?oh=f1a58cfb0819ab53ad3c92a91c09fff9&oe=55C6773D&__gda__=1440098868_a06ce0ed3b41ba08cb17b044f0ee2277

Particularly for the radioactive engine. Who uses a single engine on a 2.5m fuel tank??

I do. Because thrust matters bugger all once in orbit.

Anyway, engines with the automatic tankbutt have 2 nodes near the top. 1 generates a tankbutt, the other doesn't. So if you don't want that tankbutt just attach it via the other node.

The Mk1 Lander Can is not working correctly for me. I can select it from the part menu and attach it to a node, but I'm unable to select it (or even get the right click menu) afterwards. Also, it seems to be 2.5m instead of 1.25m? Anyone any idea why that could be? Sorry if I overread something..

I have some other mods installed, but no other part revamp mods and no TweakScale either.

Cheers!

The Mk1 Lander Can is not working correctly for me. I can select it from the part menu and attach it to a node, but I'm unable to select it (or even get the right click menu) afterwards. Also, it seems to be 2.5m instead of 1.25m? Anyone any idea why that could be? Sorry if I overread something..

I have some other mods installed, but no other part revamp mods and no TweakScale either.

Cheers!

I noticed that happens with the Mk1 Capsule too, but I could only reproduce this issue by saving the Mk1 Capsule as a subassembly and then importing it into a new craft.

Cheers!

I believe this is caused by an issue with Texture Replacer and its reflection module, so if you remove that it should work fine (albeit without the glorious reflections).

I believe this is caused by an issue with Texture Replacer and its reflection module, so if you remove that it should work fine (albeit without the glorious reflections).

just a few posts before...:P

Anyway, engines with the automatic tankbutt have 2 nodes near the top. 1 generates a tankbutt, the other doesn't. So if you don't want that tankbutt just attach it via the other node.

Whoa! That's seriously clever!

*You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.*

:(

- - - Updated - - -

These gaps are still present and really irksome to me.

wwzqTxu.png

Edited by Cpt. Kipard

I have had an issue with the mesh on the Cupola where anything radially attached to the sides looked as though it was inside the model by a fraction, for example, radial parachutes attached would barely by poking out the edge of the can. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but on my install several control surface aero parts deflect the wrong way. The basic canard, standard canard, advanced canard, and delta deluxe winglet all appear to have their animations reversed from their control input.

So, some engines (all stock afaik, mod engines arent being affected) have their shroud and tank fairing stuck to them. Ignition doesnt decouple anything, but the engines still work. Might be mod incompatibility, but I have no clue what would cause it to happen.

wnZL9dm.jpg?2

(small image b/c whatever)

Anyone else having this problem?

Edited by mousethethird

So, some engines (all stock afaik, mod engines arent being affected) have their shroud and tank fairing stuck to them. Ignition doesnt decouple anything, but the engines still work. Might be mod incompatibility, but I have no clue what would cause it to happen.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. I wasn't, until I added 2 mods I was missing and now I'm having this problem, so these two mods (or one of them) are probably the cause behind the incompatibility :P Since they're pretty much part of the same package, maybe both can cause the issue...

Anyway, the mods are "Color Coded Canisters" and "Modular Rocket Systems". Hope it helps ;)

Yes. I wasn't, until I added 2 mods I was missing and now I'm having this problem, so these two mods (or one of them) are probably the cause behind the incompatibility :P Since they're pretty much part of the same package, maybe both can cause the issue...

Anyway, the mods are "Color Coded Canisters" and "Modular Rocket Systems". Hope it helps ;)

Yep, figured it was mods. Until someone can find a way to rock out the incompatibility, I'll throw both MRS and CCC on standby.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.