Component Space Shuttle V 5.0.1 (July 14, 2013)

Cepheus

Thanks for the good news dragon, I've been without a shuttle since this hasn't updated in quite some time and tyberdyne isn't updated either, Looking forward to how this will be.

Yes, the bay will open. For IVA, we don't have a modeler to do that, so not in 5.0, unfortunately. Of course, if anybody wants to make such an IVA, feel free to PM Cepheus or me. Also, I've got no idea when this will be done, it depends on factors beyond my control.

Yes, the bay will open. For IVA, we don't have a modeler to do that, so not in 5.0, unfortunately. Of course, if anybody wants to make such an IVA, feel free to PM Cepheus or me. Also, I've got no idea when this will be done, it depends on factors beyond my control.

I think I'll link the Buran IVA while waiting for the CSS IVA :P

Where is it from, then? Did you model it yourself? I'd say that a model expert would come in handy for the project. We have a decent ET and amazing SRBs (from BobCat, no less), but the shuttle model itself is a bit bugged. That's the biggest hurdle right now. If it wasn't for those model issues, it'd be possible to release the CSS right now.

Thank you for answering my above question that I inquired about from Cepheus before I was rudely told to stop asking! Which by the way was the only time I asked. I'll just make my own shuttle addon thanks!

Edited by Redneck

Thank you for answering my above question that I inquired about from Cepheus before I was rudely told to stop asking! Which by the way was the only time I asked. I'll just make my own shuttle addon thanks!

The point is, it's a bit rude to ask a modder about ETA. He'll release his mod when it's releasable, not before, not after, just when it's releasable. And they often don't even know when it'll be ready.

The point is, it's a bit rude to ask a modder about ETA. He'll release his mod when it's releasable, not before, not after, just when it's releasable. And they often don't even know when it'll be ready.

lol yeah ok