The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

Guys I'm so hypeeeeeeddd and I'm burnt out on KSP and don't have anything else to play until the new update! Help me avoid this crisis!!11!! What should I do?!@?!

Humble Indie Bundle 12 has been keeping me pretty entertained. A variety of titles, not a lot of money.

STOP PLAYING NOW. DO NOTHING KSP RELATED UNTIL .25 ARRIVES.

At the mention of QA i get all my guys home and stop playing till the update drops. Hit it fresh that way.

Edit: If you have no games, I can suggest Happy wheels, Toribash, No more room in hell, All of which are very fun, completely free to play, and not at all pay to win. otherwise get an old copy of elder scrolls: oblivion for cheap, so good.

*Swipes Sweat of my Face* ​You're a life saver!

Now I'm starting to wonder what the appropriate hype vehicle for 0.26 will be. Will it be a station-centric update - the HypeStation? A rover-centric update - the HypeRover? Wait, there was a thread about this wasn't there...

Anyway I voted for HypePlane because planes.

Maybe we can have a HypeBLIMP! Na...HypeTrains for the win! ALL ABOARD!

I'm still dying to know what this classified feature is. It better be good! lol

Edit:

So, Is this basically just a place for people to post image macros all day?

<backs out slowly>

We would NEVER EVER do such a thing :sticktongue:

Edit 2:

Perhaps it's a good thing I'm away this weekend and can't do my usual long KSP thing on Sunday that I usually do. Though I haven't even "completed" my first 0.24 career yet (if you call completed as landing kerbals on every body that can be landed on save from Eve).

Edited by FleetAdmiralJ

This does not match the glory of the 0.24 hypetrain :(

Remember, guys? Overloading the servers? Going through pages every minute? Hyping at ludicrous speeds?

I miss the good old days.

I think that we were more update starved with 0.24. It seemed like it took a looong time since ARM, by contrast 0.24 has barely been our 2 months. From what I can gather about 0.25 I'm a bit "meh" about it, I'm not that bothered by planes, and the admin facility sounds nice but... not that bothered.

Also we knew release was imminent, which clearly isn't the case here as 0.25 has only just hit experimental and the embargo on videos hasn't been dropped yet.

By the way, here's my HypeVehicle re-creation.

iCS99Wk.png

It's a HypeTrain, a HypePlane (sort of), and a HypeBus all at once!

qTiZpcq.png

To use it as a HypeTrain, just fire the engines and move forward. To use it as a HypeBus, retract the landing gear so it's sitting on the wheels, separate the cars, and drive each one like a bus. To use it as a HypePlane... I'm working on that, but hey, it has wings!

By the way, here's my HypeVehicle re-creation.

http://i.imgur.com/iCS99Wk.png

It's a HypeTrain, a HypePlane (sort of), and a HypeBus all at once!

http://i.imgur.com/qTiZpcq.png

To use it as a HypeTrain, just fire the engines and move forward. To use it as a HypeBus, retract the landing gear so it's sitting on the wheels, separate the cars, and drive each one like a bus. To use it as a HypePlane... I'm working on that, but hey, it has wings!

Now launch that on a Hypollo rocket into LKO so we can have Hypelab-1, the worlds first Hype powered space station!

The hype has engulfed me.

Stuff the train plane or shuttle.

The only real hyper way to travel is via the Hype rocket, otherwise known as a mainsail attatched to a mini fuel tank with the infinite fuel turned on... :cool:

Boris

To 0.25........... and beyond (buzz lightyear mode /off)

The vehicle has to be powered by Hype to be a HypeVehicle, not normal rockets and cheats!