[1.0.5] Stryker's Aerospace and Armory (Continued by SM)

strykersm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, scince alot of people are speculating whether i'l update this soon or not i'l leave it here that if anyone wants to recontinue the mod for me until i pick it up again (when i solve out my grades), you have my full permission but first you need to PM me or Email me. :) Happy holiday!

• 2 months later...

Plz make the FW-190 pit asap, im using teh BF-109 pit's IVA to replace the MK-1 inline cockpit in teh stock game, and it looks so weird on a FW-190 replica.....

Anyways, great job on the 109 though, too bad i cant quite get teh 109 to look right as i cant seem to give it that inline engine look, with round parts best i can pull off without mods is a FW-190ish thing.

I haven't been here in so long, back then when this mod captured the WWII spirits in all of us. Now, it seems very isolated, but I'm sure someone can bring this back into life. Unfortunately, I'm entirely new to the modding scene, so, I'll work on it and hopefully I MIGHT be able to resurrect and maintain it.

• 3 months later...
I haven't been here in so long, back then when this mod captured the WWII spirits in all of us. Now, it seems very isolated, but I'm sure someone can bring this back into life. Unfortunately, I'm entirely new to the modding scene, so, I'll work on it and hopefully I MIGHT be able to resurrect and maintain it.

Good luck, I am rooting for you!

• 4 months later...
Hey! :D Im going to try my hand at this again, now i have to re-learn a few things but my first re-try is going to be a Stockalike Mig-21 Fishbed Cockpit. Cheers! =) (PS: If anyone wants to help, PM me and we'l talk on skype or teamspeak.)
Here's a sneak peak:
[img]http://i.snag.gy/BLnri.jpg[/img]

Exterior model: 100%
Exterior texture: 100%
IVA model: 0%
IVA texture: 0% Edited by strykersm

So what do you guys want next?
I was thinking the cockpit of this little guy
[img]http://tanks45.tripod.com/Jets45/Histories/CC-2/CC-2_6.jpg[/img]
Caproni Campini

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Or another varant of the recent Mig cockpit, an Su Cockpit!
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Su-9B_VVS_museum.jpg[/img]
The main differences from the mig cockpit would be re-arranged props, different interior colors (they didn't use the blue in this cockpit, only a blu-ish grey) and the upper rail would be removed and the back wouldn't be compatible with mk0 fuel tanks, it would be round.

Sorry for being dumb, but how would I actually go about using it? I downloaded it and started a plane, but it would not let me use either cockpit at the start. So I placed down a probe and then put the cockpit on, but sadly this still didn't let me just control it from the cockpit if I crewed it and clicked "Control from here". Won't let me delete the probe either :(

[quote name='shynka']Sorry for being dumb, but how would I actually go about using it? I downloaded it and started a plane, but it would not let me use either cockpit at the start. So I placed down a probe and then put the cockpit on, but sadly this still didn't let me just control it from the cockpit if I crewed it and clicked "Control from here". Won't let me delete the probe either :([/QUOTE]

Here's an example: Spawn a structural mk1 part, place cockpit ontop and then click the Astronaut/pilot menu, left of the action groups and select a pilot to populate it. Otherwise it won't work. That's the catch with radially attachable cockpits :p Have fun and thanks for downloading! (and I see you went to all the trouble of making an account just to post here thank you.)

[quote name='strykersm']Here's an example: Spawn a structural mk1 part, place cockpit ontop and then click the Astronaut/pilot menu, left of the action groups and select a pilot to populate it. Otherwise it won't work. That's the catch with radially attachable cockpits :p Have fun and thanks for downloading! (and I see you went to all the trouble of making an account just to post here thank you.)[/QUOTE]

Oh, alright, thanks.

And it was sure worth it to make an account, I really love these cockpits :D I normally don't like flying from the inside view but with the Mig cockpit flying my little prop plane (I probably should have used the BF109 one, but the Mig one looked cooler on that particular plane >.>) was very fun. Thanks a lot for this mod.

[quote name='shynka']Oh, alright, thanks.

And it was sure worth it to make an account, I really love these cockpits :D I normally don't like flying from the inside view but with the Mig cockpit flying my little prop plane (I probably should have used the BF109 one, but the Mig one looked cooler on that particular plane >.>) was very fun. Thanks a lot for this mod.[/QUOTE]

Ahahah you're most welcome :) ATM i have to study for a test but expect and update after next monday (not the 23rd, the one after).
People should comment on the next cockpit they want. Wanna weigh in? :D

For all I care you can have this one this week:
[img]http://i.snag.gy/f2dFq.jpg[/img]
EDIT: Only now i found out how pretty specular textures are.
[img]http://i.snag.gy/mkzYA.jpg[/img] Edited by strykersm

[quote name='theonegalen']Can't wait to see the ASET Avionics versions of these! Subscribed to thread. :)[/QUOTE]

This monday after my physics test i'l try and get unity NOT to crash with Aset props xD Then i'l make a new pit :D
PS: I made the razor in 1 hour and 40 mins. The process of RE-LEARNING everything to make the Mig cockpit took a total of 20 xD So...YEY!