[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

I believe you can add inigma to the light green group.

I was just made aware of this honor. Sounds interesting. I used to think I spend a lot of time on KSP, the Wiki, forums, Reddit, and Youtube. The existence of this group only confirms it. lol :P Thanks for the reps. Now to get back to my first actual KSP film... 80% done. edit: Oh and wow I just noticed I need to clean up my sig... I have stuff from years ago on it... ha!

Edited by inigma

Hm... I guess I won't get into this group. Too much schoolwork nowadays to touch KSP. :P (AP classes FTW!)

baGX6mS.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, Nopo. I need to spread more rep first. :(

Well, I guess it's time I also go on a repping spree! :)

Edited by andrew123

I'm in the IB program, get 9 hours of sleep a night, and still can be #11 on the Light Green Group :D It's about efficient time usage (and inefficient KSP part usage :P )

Private schools tend to dole out a crapload of homework and tests compared to public schools (my friends confirmed that), and we finished our AP world textbook in our first semester alongside 20 DBQ's, compare contrasts, CCOT's, mock AP tests, and more. :D:confused:

And it doesn't help my sleep that our world language courses are run by crazy instructors. :D

The IB program is the twin of the AP program, to an extent. I guess we're in the same boat. :)

Edited by andrew123

First off, I'm going to update the Group soon. And by 'soon,' I mean 'probably before this month is out.' I'm not entirely sure why so many people have entered the Group lately, but I'm happy that so many people have earned some serious +Rep... even if it does mean that this update will take a long time to complete.

I'm actually about 20 points away from achieving the Ultimate Level of Reputation: six light-green pips. I would ask for people to boost me, but I did that last update, and I'd feel guilty if I did it twice. Maybe I should start being a bit more active on the Forums instead.

I'm actually writing this post from in between college classes... I seem to have the same problem as andrew123 and zekes: too much work, not enough time.

Anyways, I don't think that I'll limit the Group so that only people with two light-green bars can get in... though I might somehow emphasize the 'top 10' or 'top 25' of the Group. It's true, though: there are a lot of people who have entered the Group since I first started... I think that there were 26 people in the Light-Green Group when I first posted this thing. Simpler times. :)

-Upsilon

First off, I'm going to update the Group soon. And by 'soon,' I mean 'probably before this month is out.' I'm not entirely sure why so many people have entered the Group lately, but I'm happy that so many people have earned some serious +Rep... even if it does mean that this update will take a long time to complete.

I'm actually about 20 points away from achieving the Ultimate Level of Reputation: six light-green pips. I would ask for people to boost me, but I did that last update, and I'd feel guilty if I did it twice. Maybe I should start being a bit more active on the Forums instead.

I'm actually writing this post from in between college classes... I seem to have the same problem as andrew123 and zekes: too much work, not enough time.

Anyways, I don't think that I'll limit the Group so that only people with two light-green bars can get in... though I might somehow emphasize the 'top 10' or 'top 25' of the Group. It's true, though: there are a lot of people who have entered the Group since I first started... I think that there were 26 people in the Light-Green Group when I first posted this thing. Simpler times. :)

-Upsilon

I know the feeling. :( Multiple AP/Honors (which is basically AP in my school) courses can get to you, and college is a whole 'nother beast. :)

To celebrate my entrance into the group, I've created a 4K render of one of my simple naval vessels, the New Zealand Protector Class OSPV. I also have a KDX-III render I used as a learning tool for future blender projects.

3L5Ljyq.jpg

UjNmUP5.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.