The Official HypeTrain 0.90 Voyage Thread (Experimentals! Choo Choo Dangit!)

Whirligig Girl

Dunno if you need 'em for the HypeTrain, but I've brought some boosters. I, um, picked them out of Kerbodyne's trash bin, but they seem to work okay. Kinda launched a few willing Kerbals quite high into the air.

When the RC gets here, the Hype Train will really take off.

A) You're forgetting the HypeShuttle, HypePlane and YOUR Hypevehicle, the HypeBlimp!

B) It's the Q & A, once that's up the forum explodes with posts; one time I posted an almost instant reply to a post and it was stranded 1 1/2 pages away!!

Is it too late for me to board the HypeTrain?

It's never too late! Unless it gets full, but in that case you can just cling onto the outside!

Also, Gregox, in the OP it says female kerbals not confirmed for 0.90. Does this mean they are confirmed but just later on?

Then may I please have a ticket/cookie? I'll donate a few solar panels from my experimental satellites. I have a lot of those. I'll also donate the vertical rudder of a failed plane prototype. It may or may not be the reason it's a failed prototype, though.

It's never too late! Unless it gets full, but in that case you can just cling onto the outside!

Also, Gregox, in the OP it says female kerbals not confirmed for 0.90. Does this mean they are confirmed but just later on?

Yeah, female Kerbals have been confirmed by Maxmaps a while back and several times.

Dunno if you need 'em for the HypeTrain, but I've brought some boosters. I, um, picked them out of Kerbodyne's trash bin, but they seem to work okay. Kinda launched a few willing Kerbals quite high into the air.

These shall be useful. Hop on the next station and put 'em on the Brakevan. That ought to do it.

Boosters are strapped to the brakevan as requested, although I had to get a bit inventive with the attachment methods. 25 boosters should be an interesting way to get a little extra push out of the HypeTrain.

And yes, I'm excited for 0.90. MK3 looks like it'll make good airliner parts, though I'm not likely to be satisfied with the parts until I have IVA's. I like flying from in the pilot's seat, not a flying camera.

Then again, I've always kinda been the crazy plane pilot, trying to push my own limits.