The Official HypeTrain 0.90 Voyage Thread (Experimentals! Choo Choo Dangit!)

Whirligig Girl

HypeShuttle its time for you to become real!

HypeShuttle's first payload, will be the HypeTrain to get it into Orbit, so all further Hype Missions will be at Hype-levels above 9000.

HypeShuttle its time for you to become real!

HypeShuttle's first payload, will be the HypeTrain to get it into Orbit, so all further Hype Missions will be at Hype-levels above 9000.

Right on it!! hoping for non-scrubbed, clean launch!!

So here's my release data speculation. Maxmaps said on Squadcast that we should look at the normal amount of time between experimentals and a release date:

bUvXkSW.png

Note that I'm not measuring the time between experimentals and the final patched release, but something else: the time between the announcement of experimentals and major release.

My source for the experimentals release dates was the official twitter account for KSP, the final release dates are from the KSP Wiki "Version history" article.

Unless there is a major problem in experimentals, I think this points to a release right before Christmas.

I'd like a Shuttle ticket too please.

Besides: Is this a real SSTO Shuttle or just nasa-style-shuttle? I hope for real SSTO.

either way: to the bridge: engage the HYPErdrive!

Woot!!

BTW The HypeShuttle can be launched as an SSTO.

I wouldn't mind that if they add GP2.

Every time I see GP2 now i have to think of "New planets are a big maybe atm"-Squad. Which drives me close to insane.

There are not enough planets yet, we don't need a lot more , just enough to fullfill the diversity: A GP2 with a Ring( and blue) , a Titan-like medium moon with thick atmo, a Triton-like reverse orbiting moon, a comet, a real Io-like volcaninc moon. These are things that stock is lacking right now completely and would really add to the diversity, it's like just 5 more celestial objects, and then we might be able to agree that more are for mods, but right now... there are still unfulfilled possibilities.

Just my two cents on the GP2 keyword.

Here's hope that they get added in the beta sometime, after all it's content and not new features, so still possible.