The Official HypeTrain 0.90 Voyage Thread (Experimentals! Choo Choo Dangit!)

Whirligig Girl

BTW its "repairing" not "reparing" on the OP XD

I would like 5 tickets for the hype train please!! One for my laptop, one for my modem, one for my desktop, one for my monitor and one for my keyboard and mouse.

Oh wait I forgot me... dangit make that 6 tickets :P

OMG Maxmaps totally said 0.90 will be released on Tuesday

or later, or earlier. But i think its either Tuesday or earlier so they don't have to do a Devnote next week and can just tell us to enjoy the game like last update.

Doesn't the old 'no speculation on release dates' rule/superstition still apply? We don't want to upset the train, now.

Well, "Maxmaps said" doesn't sound like speculation. :) I've love to see a source, though...

Yeah, there's an internal release date but nothing else, so I can say with 99.9% certainty that Maxmaps never said the release would be next tuesday.

or later, or earlier. But i think its either Tuesday or earlier so they don't have to do a Devnote next week and can just tell us to enjoy the game like last update.

Don't troll ;)

Yeah!!! You tell them Kasper!! When did this thread turn into the "Lets complain that the devs are working really hard, because we perceive that as rushing the finished product" and "Guess the release date". This is the official Hype Train for 0.90. Get on board and hype out, or go guess the release date with your friends (not on the forums).

I'm hyping out because my wife said that she would start playing KSP with the beta release!! OMG, you have no idea!!

2 tickets for the hype train please, 1 for me, and 1 for my wife (even though she isn't hyping, yet).

Maxmaps totally said that a Featurevideo is released by the end of the week

By the way, you are getting a features video before the week is over.

and he totally said we can speculate about the releasedate

Extrapolate whatever info you wish from that statement

and he totally didn't went full blackops denial when someone said depending on when his week ends (Friday or Sunday) the release would be Monday to Friday next week (basic math)

update is always released 3-5 days after features video (by a user named Colonel Rogers)

So totally no speculating or trolling, just:

Extrapolate whatever info you wish

Greetings

Ben

P.S.: Sorry Maxmaps for twisting your words with my vulcan logics :D

P.P.S.: My vulcan spider logics is tingling again:

so I can say with 99.9% certainty that Maxmaps never said the release would be next tuesday.

So if the releasedate wasn't tuesday in the first place, wouldn't it be like 100% OMG OMG it's tuesday, or some other day, i don't know. Now stop speculating you all!

Edited by Navy2k

Speculate all you wish, but don't put words into people's mouthes :)

You do realize that by suddenly paying more attention to the forums, by taking control of threads discussing release dates, you are repeating old patterns, which encourages further speculation?

I'm truly bored with the prediction game. Anyone here for more than a couple updates can tell within a day or two when the next will be released. Squad is as predictable as the tides.

Kerbal Space Program â€Â@KerbalSpaceP 1 hour

That moment you realize every day that passes means you're a little bit closer closer to playing #KSPBTE. It's a warm feeling. #soontm

And yep still no new experimental build today ... mmmh ?