The Official HypeTrain 0.90 Voyage Thread (Experimentals! Choo Choo Dangit!)

Whirligig Girl

Just an observation, in max's video you can see the old Mk3 cockpit is still there, looks like we will have to deal with them a little while longer. :sealed:

And of course, media vids this weekend! So it could technically happen any moment now, hype!

This is a new cockpit, isn't it?

Looks like the cargo bay is a nonstandard length, that can cozilly hold (in a single large bay section) a lab-sized moduel with clampotrons on each end The flat sides cut a chord just short of the black on the SLS engine cluster- noticable if you look.

I dunno about anyone else, but it looks like stock fairings to me.

Just an observation, in max's video you can see the old Mk3 cockpit is still there, looks like we will have to deal with them a little while longer. :sealed:

And of course, media vids this weekend! So it could technically happen any moment now, hype!

You can always delete the old ones.

Unfortunately, the hype is having a negative effect on me for two reasons - one, I go into sandbox to build a new machine and despise the current tooling I've got, given what I've been shown as being available shortly (i.e. being able to switch between radial and bilateral symmetry + change root parts), and second, I've had the entire previous week off from work (not bad, just have to use up holiday before the year ends) but am stuck back in work next week. And I have a sneaking suspicion it could be a good KSP week next week.

I want to play this game, but i feel there is no point until this update comes out. So here i am wanting to play this game but can't!

Hurry up squad, i can't enjoy your game cuse its about to get so much better :P

What features are you guys/gals most hyped about?

Honestly, just want to get another career save on track. Was in a good spot in .25, but lost the impulse after update was imminent.

While all the new features seem great, I think I might get the most use out of the revised editor tools in the long run. Spaceplane construction can be FRUSTRATING. :huh:

It's probably there because it's an experimental version, and they didn't feel like removing it yet.

What features are you guys/gals most hyped about?

My hype value is fairly low right now, but what there is of it is focused on the editor improvements.

Hopefully the "won't attach symmetrically->NaN->corrupted ship" bug is gone too.

Honestly, just want to get another career save on track. Was in a good spot in .25, but lost the impulse after update was imminent.

You, me, and at least a few hundred other people .... counting down the minutes....