Welcome our newest Team Member!

aLeXmOrA

Hi,

I have good news to share today. We now have a new member on our dev team.

He is a really great artist and animator, so he will be helping us with Character Animations and Content Design.

He goes by the name of danRosas on the forums. So give a warm welcome to Daniel Rosas, our newest KSP Dev!

I\'ll let him introduce himself here more properly.

Cheers

hehe, cool :D

Are you gonna sneak something into the 0.15 sprint, or getting something ready for the next one?

He joined the dev team on April 9th. That\'s on the day that the 0.15 update cycle started. So yes, probably .

Congratulations, I consider someone going to work in squad a incredible honor! And if you made it, you worth it! :D

Dan, can you make a devpost? Any bits of 3D modeling/animation is fantastic to see/learn!

P.S.: Have you ever repaired that Kermans looks like Minions from 'Despicable me'?

Thanks! I\'m excited to be a part of the team.

Concerning the devpost, once we start getting results from the rig/animations inside the game I\'ll start publishing that stuff! It\'ll be great to show the under-the-hood things that are happening with the animations, and the different controls I\'m creating for the characters.

Sure I\'ve noticed the similarities between the Kerbals and the Minions. And still, studying the proportions and character motion, they\'re very distant from each other. Roughly, one is a belly with large limbs, the other is a cylinder with small hands. And still, the Minions are a great reference for comic animation!

D.

Thanks! I\'m excited to be a part of the team.

Concerning the devpost, once we start getting results from the rig/animations inside the game I\'ll start publishing that stuff! It\'ll be great to show the under-the-hood things that are happening with the animations, and the different controls I\'m creating for the characters.

Sure I\'ve noticed the similarities between the Kerbals and the Minions. And still, studying the proportions and character motion, they\'re very distant from each other. Roughly, one is a belly with large limbs, the other is a cylinder with small hands. And still, the Minions are a great reference for comic animation!

D.

That\'s all nice but what will it eventually add to the game? EVA\'s? Can we get outside the the craft when we landed on the Mun and do a Munwalk with on the 1st or 3rd person view? Or will you work on a system where we can create the create custum Kerbals (you know, like creating people on certain games (like runescape?))?