Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

granted, the wish gets corrupted by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted, by being corrupted, by being uncorrupted.

I wish for a better beyblade launcher

he now knows the difference between Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton. he also knows everything about you and seals your credit card.

*gasp* You broke the chain! You broooke the chaaaaaaaain!!

...Ahem. As your implied wish was nothing, you get nothing. Thus, you get skipped.

I wish the guy above me knew the difference between Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton.

Granted. He then tells you about every difference between the two you could possibly imagine, and never stops talking.

I wish I lived in a world where steam power never died, so that I could launch steampunk rockets to the Moon.

Granted, your heart is sugar

I wish I didn't have to change my username in Kerbal LiveFeed because of an argument ending with me saying I'd never come back

ANY outcome (except 1) is desirable for this wish, btw

Edited by 11JRidding

Erm... Did the post above my previous post actually disappear?!?!?!

You did not wish!!!!!!!! RANDOM RAGECAPS!!!!

I wish the guy above me knew the difference between Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton.

Did I really... (Should I just give up now?)

Granted, your heart is sugar

I wish I didn't have to change my username in Kerbal LiveFeed because of an argument ending with me saying I'd never come back

ANY outcome (except 1) is desirable for this wish, btw

Granted! Now you are forever in everything named: John Doe.

I wish for a game.

Granted, you have been entered into the Hungry Games. It's like the Hunger Games, but McDonald's always wins by making everyone too fat to compete. AND THEN SLENDERMAN.

I wish whales could talk in all languages... and knew how to use harpoons >:3