Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but they send you up without a spacesuit or rocket and you simultaneously asphyxiate and freeze to death.

I wish I cat

I wish wish cat

I wish for cat

I wish a cat.

I wish way cat.

I wish to cat.

I wish keep cat.

I wish an cat.

I wish idiot cat.

I wish in cat.

I wish suspense cat.

Now read every third word.

Granted, but they are all attached to your brain and activate at random intervals. Enjoy the remainder of your life.

I wish for ' '.

Granted, but it does nothing.

I wish for more smiles. :);) 8)

Granted, but it can only barely run it. You have green oceans and lag with 1 capsule, a fuel tank, and an engine.

I wish for there to be a game that combines all of the good aspects of the Total War Series, Skyrim, Spore, the Civilization Series, KSP, and Orbiter in a spectacular manner.

Granted, but it can only barely run it. You have green oceans and lag with 1 capsule, a fuel tank, and an engine.

I wish for there to be a game that combines all of the good aspects of the Total War Series, Skyrim, Spore, the Civilization Series, KSP, and Orbiter in a spectacular manner.

Granted, but it costs so much that when you buy your copy, the entire world economy collapses and world war III starts and destroys the world.

I wish that the world map test is banned from world geography. Honestly 196 countries and capitols. And landforms.

Granted, but you are disowned by the Mirialans, in which case you fall into the depths of a hole in a mountain, and die.

I wish for an inexpensive game that combines all of the good aspects of the Total War Series, Skyrim, Spore, the Civilization Series, KSP, and Orbiter in a spectacular manner.

Granted, but the sheer amount of awesome instantly blows up every computer ever invented in the history of the world ever.

I wish that my laptop did not use PowerPC and instead used an alternative that could run KSP.