Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. It melts when you touch it. Did I mention it's made of pure titanium?

I wish the ARM mission pack release thingy was today so I could actually watch it (Monday, the worst day, getting in the way of me watching it).

granted, but you don't like the taste of fresh soap and cherry smelling hand sanitizer on your salmon.

I wish for the perfect cooked salmon which I eat before anybody or anything does anything to it.

Granted. It is powered by a nuclear fission reactor using a design some 200 years obsolete. Whilist on a joyride to see what it was capable of, you collide with an asteroid. The force of the impact is so great it knocks all of the control rods out of the reactor, detonating your ship into a nuclear fireball.

I wish I had a flying car.

Granted, but it only makes your fruits never spoil. Other spoilers you must still watch out for.

I wish for an anti-mute spoiler button.

Granted, but it doubles as a self destruct button.

"I wish for KSP 0.23.5 Asteroid Redirect Mission pack to come out." -Sadly ignored person

Granted, but it gets hacked and replaced with North Korean missile parts. Then all flags get replaced with the dictators face, and finally, Kerbin gets nuked and explodes ten minutes into the game.

I wish for the next wish to not be corrupted.