Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You are sold to some kid, who hates you. He turns you into the worst footballz (using necromancy), and you spend the rest of your footballiness in a grave, being yelled at and hated every year.

I wish for magic fists like the ones on Minecraft.

Granted. Hotel California has engulfed the entire planet, and the only way you COULD leave it would be to launch a rocket and send it into Venus, which is way worse.

I wish I was launched to venus.

Granted. You are launched to Venus, but moments after stepping out of you capsule and making a monumental statement, the atmospheric heat melts your visor sucking all of the air out of your suit/lungs suffocating you to death.

I wish Kerbin was real.

Granted. The laws of physics change to accommodate its life-bearing properties, thus destroying life on earth and causing the explosion of every star (except Kerbol and some brown dwarves).

I wish that saving images was as easy as rendering images on the computer. (Only changing the properties of the first)

Granted. However, the smartphone is powered by witchcraft. (Not android or intel.)

You sacrifice 3 years of your life every time you play an hour of KSP on that phone.

I wish the future came and punched everyone but me in the face.