Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. The Communist Fairy decided the only way this is possible is to stuff an extra soul inside of you.

You're stuck with two half-souls constantly fighting over your body, since not even Communist Fairy can fit two souls in.

I wish that my video games played themselves when I'm not playing them.

Granted. After technological advances (that nobody but Squad and Unity have), their bit system is so epic. They ONLY support 8192-bit.

I wish I knew what the benefits of 8192-bit computers were.

Granted. They're cool literally, but not cool enough socially. Also, electric cars are one thirtieth as efficient as the least efficient non-electric, and slower than snails.

I wish for docking ports & rope.

Granted. The space station gets picked up by the Deep Space Kraken, and is thrown into intergalactic space.

Everyone gets killed when the DSK picks them up.

I wish deep space was safer than a rock in a rock museum.

Hell No.

I wish for a Space Station for everyone on the forum. AND It's a 180000 man station.

Granted. Everyone now has their own 180000 man station to themselves. Unfortunately, they are on all suborbital trajectories going at 4000 m/s. At that speed, I estimate the energy output to be about 1025 joules, or 10 times the amount of energy that strikes the earth each year or 100 times more than the energy of the Chicxulub Crater. Humanity is entirely wiped out.

I wish that I could fly.

EDIT: Granted. Rock museums are now the most dangerous places for rocks.

Granted. You can now fly airplanes, but you're terrible at it. Your aviation license is revoked.

I wish TheDarkStar corrupted the wish I posted before his post. (corrupt this)

Edited by Tery215