Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but things like wheat and oats are grasses, too. They no longer mature and produce food, plunging the world into a massive agricultural crisis and leading to mass starvation.

I wish for a sequel to Inside Out where Riley becomes a teenager and gets some kind of mental illness, and has to take medication for it. I just think it would be interesting to see how an issue like this would be characterized.

Okay, but the government is now akin to that of North Korea, and you are at the bottom of the social ladder.

I wish to be fluent in Spanish (without losing my knowledge of English)

Edited by pTrevTrevs

fak, that's a nightmare too close to RL :(

granted, but now you're a cuban living in cuba who also speaks english fluently

I wish Burger King was free and every ingredient of their sandwich the same as it is now, but magically healthy, just so the taste doesn't change at all

Granted, but as a result, the entire franchise is cursed, so whoever eats it dies. Congrats! You just killed half the world's population! Sweet dreams! :sticktongue:

I wish for a KSP meme.

Edited by Mycroft

Sure, but your entire existence now revolves around the acquisition of likes. Nothing else matters to you, not even your physical well-being. You retreat into the mountains, live in a cave, and eat raw fish, all the while whispering to yourself about how many likes you have, until "likes" is the only word you still know how to pronounce.

I wish I owned an American Civil War era musket.

Granted, but it's not cuddly. :sticktongue::sticktongue::sticktongue::sticktongue: Get it? No? Okay fine. Your cuttlefish is constantly camouflaging himself so you lose him and never find him.

I wish for uhhhhhhh.... Hmmmm... I wish I could build small as well as big.