Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted: You've come to realise that helping people rather than trying to control them, makes you happy and content. This gives you a new lease on life, allowing you to feel valid and fulfilled. You go forward, realising that through your existence others can feel good in their existence and in return you feel better in your own.

I wish for miracles.

granted. you find that miracles become commonplace. so common they stop being miraculous and are as common as getting a tea or a coffee or a bagel. They lose ALL their specialness.

i wish i could just forget myself

granted. you get a bag of tea leaf dust, a bag of unprocessed coffee beans still in their pods, a sack of unmarked flour, you do not know if its all purpose, bread or cake flour, a jug of just enough water, some sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and oats. You find tho, you have no bowls, no oven, just some wood, a stone, some fibrous plant and a stick.

i wish to be welcome, to feel valid, to feel like i matter, to feel like i belong, to feel like my companionship is wanted by more than just my cat.

Granted: You suddenly realise that you have cut yourself off from the world by pushing others away and trying to dominate everything. You turn off your phone and computer and go out into the world looking for fellow cat lovers, who can understand you and make you feel better.

I wish for a little hope.

Granted: You feel like things only keep getting better, but you want the best, so you wait and wait and wait...

I wish I could be a hermit.