[v1.3!] Silisko Industries Doughnut Research & Spacecraft Development

NovaSilisko

He mirrored 0.12x1 yesterday and it used up all his dropbox bandwidth, I\'m sure he\'ll repost them later, several have offered space.

Maybe not this one, since he seems to not like this pack anymore (I like the look of these more, myself)

• 1 month later...
Guest GroundHOG-2010

wait you stopped making this pack? how come? :-\

because he didn\'t like where the pack was going and the looks. And he thought it would be better to start a new pack, which became SE (silisko edition). During this time he also started up a bunch of ideas, which are now getting released or updated. This all began 2-3 months ago (about the time that the other great pack creator, Sunday Punch, stopped being active.

At the time there was a new \'group\' of Pack Creators coming in, and overclassing the formerly amazing part packs, including Silisko Industries, which helped with making the game diverse (and loading times longer?!?!?). The KW Challenger models were in Nova\'s eyes, largely better than his lone efforts with SIDR. Thats what triggered not only the closing of the development of this part pack, but the development of the Vanguard (X-37B), SE & Probodine industrys.

My only question is where is the new N1. JK.

because he didn\'t like where the pack was going and the looks. And he thought it would be better to start a new pack, which became SE (silisko edition). During this time he also started up a bunch of ideas, which are now getting released or updated. This all began 2-3 months ago (about the time that the other great pack creator, Sunday Punch, stopped being active.

At the time there was a new \'group\' of Pack Creators coming in, and overclassing the formerly amazing part packs, including Silisko Industries, which helped with making the game diverse (and loading times longer?!?!?). The KW Challenger models were in Nova\'s eyes, largely better than his lone efforts with SIDR. Thats what triggered not only the closing of the development of this part pack, but the development of the Vanguard (X-37B), SE & Probodine industrys.

My only question is where is the new N1. JK.

Silisko edition is just nova trying to make the stock parts 'feel' more realistic. While Nova, Sunday Punch, And later C7 were the 3 main addon creators, there were still have a dozen or so people who made a couple parts that were just as influential as the they were. The excelsior class addon pack literally created the cult(yes its a cult) of 'stock only' players.