The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

So close to 100! Or is it... ;)

*slow clap for the Attila posts*

47 what I miss?

Thanks!

Invalid post! timestamp!

When pointing out the rules, make sure to read them thoroughly :)

n the case of two or more posts from two or more different people being posted at the same time(give or take a minute) trying to subtract/add to the same number simultaneously , the post that appears last on the thread counts toward the change in the current number. This is to avoid needless confusion and people can simply read the last post to continue the game. You also cannot spam posts in an attempt to override another person's change during the 1 minute window, only your earliest post will count in that situation. So don't spam.

The important bit is "give or take a minute". That's there because the forum doesn't show seconds in the timestamp. You could have one post at 14:25:59 and another at 14:26:01 - the rule still applies. MRS's 45 is valid.

And I subtract one to get 44.

So close to 100! Or is it... ;)

When pointing out the rules, make sure to read them thoroughly :)

The important bit is "give or take a minute". That's there because the forum doesn't show seconds in the timestamp. You could have one post at 14:25:59 and another at 14:26:01 - the rule still applies. MRS's 45 is valid.

And I subtract one to get 44.

6. In the case of the current number being incorrect due to intentional or unintentional misinformation/misinterpretation, a player must notify others of the error, and will have to find the last correct number and quote that post (for easier accuracy checking) and the game continues as normal from the last correct number with the player adding/subtracting from that number. The responsibility of finding errors falls on to players. If no one report the error following the procedure above, before the number reach 100 or -100, the win will still be awarded, the positive team if 100, negative team if -100. Common sense apply here though. If someone intentionally jack up a ton of numbers at once as an intentional error and and reach a winning number in just a few posts, that is way too obvious and won't count as a win. This rules apply for more subtle errors in numbers.

I am open for discussion if you have any grounds for that statement. Otherwise rule #7 was in place :)

Also, 42

Okay so "Ethanadams" is posting incorrect numbers and violating rule 5, so we can just ignore his post and continue on from 42, right?

sdaiogffhgf

It was BLOODY 8 PAGES AGO, and he added 3 numbers instead of 1. Wouldn't it just be easier to set it to 91/90 than start it again from 44?

I mean, you guys are removing 47 positives when you could just remove 2/3 .-.

No need to get mad. After all, it is only a game, right? :P

42!