New IVAs for 1.0

frizzank

Beautiful ! Great job :) Where are the snacks?

Just to mention that on the tubes in the Science Lab IVA, the texts (Water & Oxygen) are mis-orientated on the first image.

Edit: i found the snacks :D

Edited by ndiver

Beautiful ! Great job :) Where are the snacks?

Just to mention that on the tubes in the Science Lab IVA, the texts (Water & Oxygen) are mis-orientated on the first image.

Edit: i found the snacks :D

That bug is fixed in the final version. I just didn't update the screenshot.

Yes! Those look spectacular! I love how the Mk3 Crew Cabin looks like a passenger airliner cabin! (Airplane! 2, anybody?!)

I nominate Jeb to blow the computer

side note: these IVA's are just begging to be walked/floated around in.

This...is an April Fool's joke right? There's no way these can be in the game. I mean, they'd put the EAS-1's IVA to shame, the quality clash will just jar so badly, I can't think why Squad would want to do that. Or are these going to be part of the Day 1 DLC pack, that would make more sense?

Very nice work!

I have two requests:

1. Could we get some more diversity in the cockpit computer displays? The same "K-OS error" screen appears all over the Mk3. I'd like to see a startup screen, some command line stuff, maybe some C# code in one, for variety.

2. Science Lab: I love the separate labels for "tests" and "tubes"! But players will think of the lab's main in-game purpose: cleaning experiments for re-use. Would you consider re-labeling some of these "compartments," to refer to cleaning supplies? Brooms, dustpans, Jeb's old socks (if people would understand these are being used as cleaning rags, lol) - maybe references to major brand cleaning products - use Proctor and Gamble website for inspiration - many of their brands are international :)

sweet. new hotness for our IVA's. I to would be intrested in knowing if those MFD's on the mk3 cockpit are funtional. Even if they cant be changed like with RPM it would be cool if they all work and are not just glowy stickers.

http://i.imgur.com/7rGeXeB.jpg

This and this alone makes me want to throw money at you. I've had to make a reticle out of an antenna for as long as I can remember.

You can double click on most of the windows to zoom in (it works with the old IVA's as well). Tthe hud line is at the horizon and center of the view for docking and other alignment needs.

Also now you can double click on one of the side windows and see behind you, fighter jet style.

BYdWey5.jpg

jN53zsR.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.