[1.0.5] Kerbal Planetary Base Systems v1.0.2 Released!

Nils277

19 hours ago, JPLRepo said:

Could be... screenshot pictures (capture screen, post to imgur or suchlike and post link here) and log files would greatly assist Nils as well.
Here are some useful instructions.

Never mind, a re-install seems to have fixed it. Lets all pretend I did that first before comming here and crying, ok? No? Ok, fine... *grabs the noob-hat and heads to the corner*

17 hours ago, ThaZeus said:

Is it wrong that im useing these as the main bits for my upcoming elcano attempt?

Of course you can use it :)

58 minutes ago, Dr Ikusha said:

Never mind, a re-install seems to have fixed it. Lets all pretend I did that first before comming here and crying, ok? No? Ok, fine... *grabs the noob-hat and heads to the corner*

Well, i wouldn't say that this is a noob problem. There seeemed to have been a serious problem my mod may have caused :wink:

Do the "old" saves also work correctly again?

43 minutes ago, Hellbrand said:

Hey. Is that huge garage in the Spacedock page availible yet?

Not yet. But i talked to a Techpriest just recently and he said that things will change this weekend :wink:

3 hours ago, Nils277 said:

Not yet. But i talked to a Techpriest just recently and he said that things will change this weekend :wink:

can't wait to put my dirty hands on it! :cool:

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

Hi @Nils277,

Are you planning on testing against the 1.1 beta before your next release?

Peace.

This release won't be tested against the 1.1 beta because i'm not one of the beta testers. But i will start with tests and adaptation as soon as the prerelease is available on Steam. Which will hopefully be enough time to make it ready for 1.1 when it is released.

Edited by Nils277

On 2/27/2016 at 1:37 PM, Nils277 said:

@Starwaster The symmetrical attachmend works great for the bi/tri couplers but nor for the adapater for the landing legs. As their nodes face the opposite direction. This does'nt work (in neither attachment modes in the editor) :(

If you've got Steam you'll be able to get in the beta. It's open beta.

2 hours ago, Starwaster said:

If you've got Steam you'll be able to get in the beta. It's open beta.

Hmm i have to take a closer look at it tomorrow. I thought that the open beta is the prerelease Version, that is going to come. I looked at the 'Beta' options under properties and there only was an Option for a previous stable release.

I have not yet heared that the parttools for unity 5 are available or did i miss something? 

8 minutes ago, Nils277 said:

Hmm i have to take a closer look at it tomorrow. I thought that the open beta is the prerelease Version, that is going to come. I looked at the 'Beta' options under properties and there only was an Option for a previous stable release.

I have not yet heared that the parttools for unity 5 are available or did i miss something? 

I don't believe the opt-in has started and PartTools has not been released.

31 minutes ago, Nils277 said:

Hasn't started yet I don't think? Announcement was just advance notice

29 minutes ago, Starwaster said:

Hasn't started yet I don't think? Announcement was just advance notice

I think i just misunderstood your post :wink:It sounded to me, like there is an additonal open beta beside the upcoming prerelease of 1.1 (which wouldn't really make sense thinking about it) sorry for the confusion. 

Hey, loving the look of the parts and have used them for crew spaces and lab on Kerbfleet's flagship, the KSS Intrepid!

AuQyYC3.png

Small problem though: the lab has [dataStored = 116.1438] and a capacity of 500, I cannot seem to put any more data into it. Even small chunks, size ~20, result in the message "[K&K Planetary Laboratory]: Not enough data storage to research (whatever)" The lab is crewed and running life support. Any ideas? Thanks!

9 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

Hey, loving the look of the parts and have used them for crew spaces and lab on Kerbfleet's flagship, the KSS Intrepid!

AuQyYC3.png

Small problem though: the lab has [dataStored = 116.1438] and a capacity of 500, I cannot seem to put any more data into it. Even small chunks, size ~20, result in the message "[K&K Planetary Laboratory]: Not enough data storage to research (whatever)" The lab is crewed and running life support. Any ideas? Thanks!

This is a really nice looking ship there! 

To be honest, i have no idea what might cause your problem. But i read in one DevBlog that Squat is going to change tje system science can ne stored because it was too confusing. Might be related to that. ;-)

Edited by Nils277

59 minutes ago, Nils277 said:

This is a really nice looking ship there! 

To be honest, i have no idea what might cause your problem. But i read in one DevBlog that Squat is going to change tje system science can ne stored because it was too confusing. Might be related to that. ;-)

Thanks! Well, I'll play with the configs and see what I come up with. Interior spaces of the hab look great, I featured them in the most recent update of Jool Odyssey :) 

Edited by Kuzzter

IT IS UPDATE TIME!

Finally the 1.0.0 Release :D

• New Parts:
    • Added Central Hub
    • Added Garage Parts (5x)
    • Added Inline-drill
    • Added landing-gear for the underside of parts
    • Added container version of the science-jr.
  • Mod Support:
    • Updated Mod-Support for DeepFreeze
    • Updated Mod-Support for USI-LS
    • Rebalanced TAC-LS (permanent bases on some planets are now possible)
    • Added Drill for Water for TAC-LS and USI-LS
  • Enhancements:
    • Changed the structure of the mod folder to easier remove unwanted parts
    • Added support for symmetrical attachment for the bi/triple couplers
    • All parts that decouple now also have a sound and particles when they decouple
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Removed Surface Attach abilit of landing gear to avoid missing decouple bug
    • Wheels on the new landing gear now rotate to the right direction when driving
    • Deployable Parts are now always deployed when they appear in a rescue mission
    • Contracts are now updated for crew capacity when a part is deployed

I will ask that this thread will be moved to the AddOn Releases Category.

Download:

MRispXN.pngcNJI52O.png

Please fully delete the old folder of the mod! The folder structure has changed a lot

A documentation will come later this month, describin all parts and the usages of the live-support systems. 

Further development and discussion of this mod will be
continued in the release thread: 
RELEASE THREAD

Edited by Nils277

I'm running latest KSP in 64bit Linux.

It seems there is an interference with Planetary Base System and other Mods. I've got infernal robotics and KIS/KAS installed and the additional menu options do not appear in SPH and VAB. The functionality and operations of these two mods are not interfered with as far as I can tell.

Any other bits of information you need to diagnose this issue?

2 hours ago, Secret Hamster said:

I'm running latest KSP in 64bit Linux.

It seems there is an interference with Planetary Base System and other Mods. I've got infernal robotics and KIS/KAS installed and the additional menu options do not appear in SPH and VAB. The functionality and operations of these two mods are not interfered with as far as I can tell.

Any other bits of information you need to diagnose this issue?

I have tested this with KIS and KAS so the reason must be with infernal robotics. I will install that to test it out.

PS. In the main folder is a config file that enables/disables cartain entries in the lists

7 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

@Nils277 Congrats on your release! Would you like this thread closed to move the conversation to your new thread?

Yep, that would be a good idea to close this thread.