Dres doesn't exist

Felsmak

20 minutes ago, V7 Aerospace said:

(don't dare use that dwarf word)

*Contemptuous scoff* Those larger planets all look the same. The dwarfs are not like those contemptuously obese morons. They are pure. They are betterstrongerfaster...

My Kerbals know Dres is real... :wink:
My second launch ever accidentally shot out of the Kerbin SoI, passed Duna, and ended up "over there"... 
These were the days of unlimited budgets, crazy over-engineering, and having no concept of "aim", or "orbital dynamics". :confused:

I never retrieved them. :rolleyes:

Edited by richfiles

On 1 januari 2016 at 10:44 PM, richfiles said:

My Kerbals know Dres is real... :wink:
My second launch ever accidentally shot out of the Kerbin SoI, passed Duna, and ended up "over there"... 
These were the days of unlimited budgets, crazy over-engineering, and having no concept of "aim", or "orbital dynamics". :confused:

I never retrieved them. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be so sure. Can you truly know that it wasn't just a flawlessly manipulated picture of the Mun you saw, like the one shown in the video?

• 1 month later...

You may shun the mighty Dres all you want, but my namesake lurks strong in the shadows of denial.

*Glares Angrily*

(Anyway, great video, hilarious!)

Edited by Dres

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, you thought you could get away with it.  But now, because it was stickied, we know that it is the MUN that does not exist!  All Mun pictures are just manipulated pictures of Dres!  How do I know?  Because this was stickied!!!  The KSC wants to draw attention away from the REAL deception by popularizing the FAKE HOAX!

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

Sent a probe to "Dres". Well, or where it was supposed to be. The game notified me of a SOI change but I couldn't see any planet at all. Finally after burning through some fuel in the tanks of the probe, I realized it had been sent to Ike instead. So yeah, Dres doesn't exist. It is a conspiracy.

On 1 mars 2016 at 10:47 PM, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Haha, you thought you could get away with it.  But now, because it was stickied, we know that it is the MUN that does not exist!  All Mun pictures are just manipulated pictures of Dres!  How do I know?  Because this was stickied!!!  The KSC wants to draw attention away from the REAL deception by popularizing the FAKE HOAX!

Stickied? Has this thread been stickied?

I checked, and it was not stickied. I felt trolled.

11 hours ago, Felsmak said:

Stickied? Has this thread been stickied?

I checked, and it was not stickied. I felt trolled.

I'm sorry.  It serves me right for having too many tabs open and not remembering which one was which.  I still maintain that the Mun does not exist.

On 2/14/2016 at 10:31 AM, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Eeloo? It's too far away...

Lets not get poor, cold, and lonely Eeloo into this... it has the same status as Dres... 

#Dreeloo

(Yes, I just shipped 2 planets, deal with it :D)

Obsidian, Out