You Know You're A Nerd When:

cubinator

you grab all the caracter set you can find here and there, before now and then
you grab words that describe the way to move of various danse
you grab pronounciation tone , and face zygomatic mimic and orginal/melted localisaion of sound (throat, stomach, nose, etc.) for eash single word, caracter and languages you can
shape of sentence and lisibility per homogeneity and ceach single caracter differenciation when associated together
geo politico socio model over ages here and there, evolution rate @  lambda t
((((( etc )))))

insert in spad/alike software or messed brain then push "n" dimensionnal correlation button, then watch the resultings graphicsssssssssssss ............. and bang you head on the wall around the concept of dna appplied to socio psycho code deeply socio binded thing & communication, via ideo picto phonogramm and there association and differenciation since neandhertal and it's pal's

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I've got the entire Empire vehicle series of the Titanium set from Micromachines. None of that "first order" garbage, but the Galactic Empire!

And yes my wife and my six year old daughter gave me two new Empire vehicles for Hanukkah...From the movie, "Rogue One." Oh, and I'm 46!

Edited by adsii1970

When instead of asking you friends "would you prefer to die from being electrocuted or burned?" you ask "If you had to chose between Dioxygen Difluoride, Chlorine Trifluoride, Plutonium Hexafluoride, Sodium Nitrite, Hydrogen Sulfide, and Hydrocyanic acid, what would you chose to survive?" (Don't ask. Also, yes I actually asked them this.) 

Edit: and when have a two and a half page long list of chemicals that will kill you. again, don't ask (feel free to ask me). 

Edited by max_creative
Feel free to ask me. :P

6 minutes ago, max_creative said:

When instead of asking you friends "would you prefer to die from being electrocuted or burned?" you ask "If you had to chose between Dioxygen Difluoride, Chlorine Trifluoride, Plutonium Hexafluoride, Sodium Nitrite, Hydrogen Sulfide, and Hydrocyanic acid, what would you chose to survive?" (Don't ask. Also, yes I actually asked them this.) 

Why Do We Need Friends?
There is a wise saying: “A friend in need is a friend indeed” and it is always true.

When you are an American and you can remember the mass of the Sun in kg, the Sun's radius in meters and the semi-major axes of all of the planets in meters, but can't for the life of you remember any of those things in pounds and miles

when a sure there was no, ui but all the math behind was oki ... i used to be land surveyor after all for a few year ... also i don't type a single a line since 25 years, but when you ve done assembly in straight hexa, that's not really hard to see behind the code without typing any line of code (notice tha my neuronal scheme slighty messed up in the process "slighty")

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

On 1/4/2017 at 0:22 PM, TheKosanianMethod said:

When you have 1,916 screenshots, and half of them are from this forum. 

I only have 709...dang!

You know you're a nerd when you calculate the physical parameters of planets for FUN and don't go one day without using exponents at least 10 times.

We haven't had the periodic table around for a while, so here goes...

When you can recite this on demand: Hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium, boron, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine, neon, sodium, magnesium, aluminum, silicon, phosphorous, sulfur, chlorine, argon, potassium, calcium, scandium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, gallium, germanium, arsenic, selenium, bromine, krypton, rubidium, strontium, yttrium zirconium, niobium, molybdenum, technetium, ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, cadmium, indium, tin, antimony, tellurium, iodine, xenon, cesium, barium, lanthanum, cerium, praseodymium, neodymium, promethium, samarium, europium, gadolinium, terbium, dysprosium, holmium, erbium, thulium, ytterbium, hafnium, tantalum, tungsten, iridium, platinum, gold, mercury, thallium, lead, bismuth, polonium, astatine, radon, francium, radium, actinium, thorium, protactinium, uranium, neptunium, plutonium.

Also, when you start doing the math for a proper equation for burn time, accounting for changing mass, on a scrap of paper while waiting for a 6 minute burn to complete.

On 1/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, ThatSpaceyGamer said:

When you tell people to contact you through IRC because it's easier to use than SMS. 

When you have the full flight manual for the SR-71 and you don't even have a pilot's license, or access to an SR-71. 

Okay, where in the world did you get a flight manual for a Blackbird?

I need one of these.