Guys, do you have any suggestions on a N1 moon rocket i know about bobcat but i can't download it! Whenever i try too, it always says 'safari can't find the server' because i have a mac.

Yeah i know about SXT but its not very detailed is it. If any body has any ideas please tell me.:)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYNLxkmmj1AUdADHTUbyw

Edited by Jeb-head-mug kerman

18 hours ago, The_Rocketeer said:

FWIW, just because you have a mac doesn't mean you have to use Safari. I use Mozilla Firefox on Mac and PC and it works better than either Safari or IE. Why don't I use Chrome? Because I like to keep my eggs in separate baskets.

It has nothing to do with @Jeb-head-mug kerman running Safari. It's because the link was a Mediafire link, which were all removed from the forums. He needs to take this link (I assume it's this one):
http://www./download/vtc8ixnzmf3caee/N1L3.zip
And insert EDIT: The name of a certain website mentioned earlier in my post, followed by a ".com", right after the "www."

EDIT: Though it hasn't been updated in forever, and frankly I concur with the last couple times it has been brought up: Both Bobcat and the member that maintained his mods no longer post here. At this point, they should just be left to rest in peace.

@legoclone09, @Beale does not have an N1 revamp listed on his roadmap.

EDIT2: Didn't noticed the stupid forum net-nanny messed up my attempt to explain...

Edited by CobaltWolf

3 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

It has nothing to do with @Jeb-head-mug kerman running Safari. It's because the link was a Mediafire link, which were all removed from the forums. He needs to take this link (I assume it's this one):
http://www./download/vtc8ixnzmf3caee/N1L3.zip
And insert "This website cannot be used on these forums" right after the "www."

EDIT: Though it hasn't been updated in forever, and frankly I concur with the last couple times it has been brought up: Both Bobcat and the member that maintained his mods no longer post here. At this point, they should just be left to rest in peace.

@legoclone09, @Beale does not have an N1 revamp listed on his roadmap.

Ah, thought I saw it a while ago. Oops!

6 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

does not have an N1 revamp listed on his roadmap.

EDIT2: Didn't noticed the stupid forum net-nanny messed up my attempt to explain...

2 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

Ah, thought I saw it a while ago. Oops!

Fixed it :) 

Right now my N1 is quite old, in the art style (it works just fine). It is a set of parts badly in need of a revamp.

To  @Jeb-head-mug kerman I would recommend the SXT offering.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.