ZooNamedGames

[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

1850 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

What has become of this forum group... I'm sorry I'm digging this up, and I really shouldn't discuss this in the KSP forums, but why are we doing this? Can't we all play and build stuff together in peace? We're all spacehippies here, right?

From what I've heard, there's probably some conflicts leading to this event. One of the staffs had premonitions about it.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Hypercosmic said:

From what I've heard, there's probably some conflicts leading to this event. One of the staffs had premonitions about it.

*cough*an orca v.s a flower*cough*

Posted (edited)

They are still accepting new members on the server.

Edited by Kombat engineer
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Kombat engineer said:

Sorry about this we are still accepting new members on the server.(It is quite empty in the GMT/BST timezones.)

My own timezone, too. In this case, my computer enters an abnormally long broken state.

Edited by Hypercosmic

Posted (edited)

This is the most friendly server if you are not me.

Posted (edited)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Second warning, guys. Keep the feuds and trials and whatnot away from this forum or we'll have to close the thread. This is the sort of thing which forced this forum to ban all forms of roleplaying activities. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sorry for all the inconvenience Vanamonde, when there's a bunch of random people from Kraken knows where and Kraken knows what age things like these may happen. Our moderator squad just got three new memebers (I'm now a moderator too :D) so things like these should happen a lot less now.

Anyways to some good news: Paradise redstone tree farm is nearing completion! I've been building this thing for a quarter of a year now, stuff occasionally broke or I didn't build it right so it got delayed a lot. Now I only (actually its as large as the farm itself :P) need to add the TNT log harvesting chamber, and then we have infinite wood to do whatever you want... but please don't litter crafting benches all over the place...

Here's a pic of one of the problems I came across:

O8SIfcn.jpg

Yeah, one third of the circuit section got torn away... But luckily it wasn't hard to fix.

Edited by ZentroCatson
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

Sorry for all the inconvenience Vanamonde, when there's a bunch of random people from Kraken knows where and Kraken knows what age things like these may happen. Our moderator Squad just got three new memebers (I'm now a moderator too :D) so things like these should happen a lot less now.

Anyways to some good news: Paradise redstone tree farm is nearing completion! I've been building this thing for a quarter of a year now, stuff occasionally broke or I didn't build it right so it got delayed a lot. Now I only (actually its as large as the farm itself :P) need to add the TNT log harvesting chamber, and then we have infinite wood to do whatever you want... but please don't litter crafting benches all over the place...

Here's a pic of one of the problems I came across:

O8SIfcn.jpg

Yeah, one third of the circuit section got torn away... But luckily it wasn't hard to fix.

good work...

Posted (edited)

Also kep's mod blocks don't like tnt explosions apparently. 

This has sorta died... I may organize a task force to start two new servers. One modded, one vanilla. Anyone have a good PC to host it?

52 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

This has sorta died... I may organize a task force to start two new servers. One modded, one vanilla. Anyone have a good PC to host it?

Not me; my computer's slow enough as it is

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

I'm sorry KAL. I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

It's not really dead. I think we're just missing a lot of players and we're having some server problems so things have really slowed down. :/ 

the server isn't dead, its down because of difficulties that I wont discuss on the thread. The server will back up soon.
@KAL 9000

3 people like this

I'm here to bring this thread up again and say that the server's up again thanks to the brilliant work of @SparkyFox :D

@KAL 9000 Come back at any time, we'd appreciate some new players here

Also tree farm update: Its almost done. I just need to fix a bug and add special things for oak mode, then its done.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

I'm here to bring this thread up again and say that the server's up again thanks to the brilliant work of @SparkyFox :D

@KAL 9000 Come back at any time, we'd appreciate some new players here

Also tree farm update: Its almost done. I just need to fix a bug and add special things for oak mode, then its done.

Let me know on Discord, I'm interested in looking at your design.

1 person likes this

Actually its not my design... its a design made by ilmango.

2 people like this

@ZentroCatson So anyone is allowed?:huh:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Shadow Wolf56 said:

@ZentroCatson So anyone is allowed?:huh:

Allowed to join the server? Technically yes however there is a whitelist. 

1 person likes this

@Shadow Wolf56 Anyone, as long as they're on the KSP forum or are friends with someone on the server. Join our Discord if you're interested.

1 person likes this

Hey guys, long time no post.  Been doing livestreams of KSP and MC.  I will likely feature the ksp world save that i have here for single player.  Anything i should highlight?  Please let me know.

- Andy

1 person likes this

How do we get the server mod?

Where's the link?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

How do we get the server mod?

Where's the link?

It's on the discord.

2 people like this