Comprehensive Mod Compatibility List for KSP 1.0

Master Tao

Either they work fine or they require an update. You can't have it both ways. :P

What works, and why do you say they need updates?

My experience with PlanetShine is that it pops an "update required [OK]" dialog when you launch KSP, saying that it requires 0.90, but it seems to work as expected once you play the game. I think that’s what the OP was trying to say.

My experience with PlanetShine is that it pops an "update required [OK]" dialog when you launch KSP, saying that it requires 0.90, but it seems to work as expected once you play the game. I think that’s what the OP was trying to say.

Exactly correct -- Its functionally fine, but its throwing a message.

Hi Master Tao, sorry to poke you but you forgot to add Dang It to the list of known incompatible mods :)

I didn't miss it, I'm just not awake in the middle of the night. :P Both Dang It! and Science Funding have been added to the list.

Exactly correct -- Its functionally fine, but its throwing a message.

Alright, I'll put them down as "mostly working" since it sounds like they just need a recompile with the new version number.

I didn't miss it, I'm just not awake in the middle of the night. :P Both Dang It! and Science Funding have been added to the list.

<jk>Why not?</jk>

Sorry, I had seen science funding in the list and thought you had added it. I guess another mod did it :)

KW Rocketry works to a degree.

From what I can tell, the decouplers and fairings don't work but the fuel tanks and engines do.

To get a fuel tank to work you have to use 2 of them and place them like sides together. Example, if top=A and bottom=B then you need two tanks placed ABBA and you will always need an even number of tanks so you can go ABBAABBA and so on.

Docking Port Alignment Indicator: Mostly works. It's functional, but every time you launch a vehicle, it creates a duplicate icon in the toolbar. Once you get up to four or more launches in a single game session, it gets a little silly. Past 4, there are arrows for scrolling through the various duplicate icons.

Near Future Technologies: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/52042-0-90-Near-Future-Technologies-%28working-on-1-0-era-updates%29

Known incompatible:

- Propulsion 0.4.0 (plugin broken, attachment nodes)

- Construction 0.4.0 (attachment nodes)

- Electrical 0.3.1 (plugin broken, attachment nodes)

- Spacecraft 0.3.1 (attachment nodes, possibly plugin issues as well)

Mostly compatible:

- Solar 0.4.0 (appears to work since they're just solar panels, but may not behave as expected with vessel heat)

Updates are work-in-progress.

ASET "ALCOR" mod v0.9 seems to be mostly functional. I had to tweak the bottom node of the capsule to get bottom attach to work correctly. IVA could not be tested when I ran it, since I didn't have a functioning RPM release at the time, but I'll test further tonight. Edited by devikwolf
Clarified version & link

ASET "ALCOR" mod v0.9 seems to be mostly functional. I had to tweak the bottom node of the capsule to get bottom attach to work correctly. IVA could not be tested when I ran it, since I didn't have a functioning RPM release at the time, but I'll test further tonight.

To follow up on my earlier posting, IVA does not appear to be functioning at all (all interior surfaces are untextured).