[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

Well, doing drag and drop for about 20 mods, all with varying zip file structures, manually checking whether all depends are installed or whether maybe two conflicting versions of a depend got auto-installed, and manually checking the forum threads of all of my mods for updates gets tedious quite fast.

yup, that is one of the main reasons to use ckan for me - I have around 60 mods currently installed..

btw. just tryed to install this mod with ckan. got a 404.

Shouldn't this link to your github? (should be easy to setup)

Edited by Snark
Link to defunct website removed by moderator

why is the latest release v.2.0.5, when there is already a 2.0.6?

That just makes it harder to create a ckan config for this mod..

Edit:

Please mark the "v.2.0.5" as an release. The github api believes that it is a prerelease.

Currently working on a .netkan.

Edited by Postremus

why is the latest release v.2.0.5, when there is already a 2.0.6?

That just makes it harder to create a ckan config for this mod..

Edit:

Please mark the "v.2.0.5" as an release. The github api believes that it is a prerelease.

Currently working on a .netkan.

Thank you. But I am very new to github so I don't inow why it still uses a useless commit even trough 2.0.5 in latest release in "releases" section!

Looked into the netkan source, found something interesting.

Netkan checks https://api.github.com/repos/Amarius1/Kerbol-Plus/releases to get the latest releases.

It picks the first one of this list of releases, which is no prerelease.

The list is ordered by the creation date of the release, not by the publish date.

2.0.6 is picked because it is the first one on that list.

Posible solution would be either:

A) Renaming the releases, and changing the downloads accordingly

B) Delete all releases, and recreate them in the correct order

Edited by Postremus
Solutions.. (sort of)

jup, did a little test.

The latest release thing is only changed, when a new commit is pushed to the repository..

Edit: Netkan does not care about what is marked as latest release.

Edited by Postremus

hi, this looks absolutely amazing.

i have a few questions however: does it work with PlanetShine, DistantObjectsEnhancements and E.V.E.? Are they reflecting light? Which ones of the new planets/moons have clouds? thanks

hi, this looks absolutely amazing.

i have a few questions however: does it work with PlanetShine, DistantObjectsEnhancements and E.V.E.? Are they reflecting light? Which ones of the new planets/moons have clouds? thanks

Well, EVE support is still wip qnd it only supports (for now) Sarvin, Fonso and Kralaus. Cheers! PlanetShyne and DOE support will be intergrated in a hotfix update soon.

I'm still new.

otherwise I would download.

I'm making a mod that should help with landing on these planets due to it having radial heatshields and uber strong landing gear

Edited by KMC

I'm still new.

otherwise I would download.

I'm making a mod that should help with landing on these planets due to it having radial heatshields and uber strong landing gear

awesome!

Edit: Fixed some grammar issues...

Edited by amarius1

Well, EVE support is still wip qnd it only supports (for now) Sarvin, Fonso and Kralaus. Cheers! PlanetShyne and DOE support will be intergrated in a hotfix update soon.

Any news for the hotfix? Really missing the nice touches from DOE and PS.

Where did you get duna2.png used in your eve configs? I have tried all the major packs and i can not find any using this image. Without it no planets get clouds as eve glitches. Also you really should put your DOE and PS configs in your folder outside of the those mods main config files. Otherwise someone will probably end up overwriting the file when an update comes. Finally your config for planetshine needs to be updated to the newer node names as they conflict with DOE.

Edited by Svm420

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.