Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

Why is the search 'feature' useless?

It's actually not that useless once you get used to it. Still could use some improvements though.

But I'm afraid KSP forum admins or mods will not be able to do anything: the search engine may be forced by vBulletin.

EDIT: ninja'd

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I don't feel it justifies it's own thread, especially when the answer is probably going to be "it's a Firefox problem"

Is there any sort of known issue with Firefox on Android and the forums?

The reason I ask, is earlier today, Firefox would not let me reply to a thread, either through "quick reply" (mobile format) or the full "go advanced" option. Weirdly, clicking the "Go Advanced" button worked - but it still wouldn't let me post. Chrome worked first time.

To be fair, it may well be my phone, but thought I'd mention it.

Edited by severedsolo

Not sure if this has been asked before, but why do different people have different amounts of rep they can give?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I don't feel it justifies it's own thread, especially when the answer is probably going to be "it's a Firefox problem"

Is there any sort of known issue with Firefox on Android and the forums?

The reason I ask, is earlier today, Firefox would not let me reply to a thread, either through "quick reply" (mobile format) or the full "go advanced" option. Weirdly, clicking the "Go Advanced" button worked - but it still wouldn't let me post. Chrome worked first time.

To be fair, it may well be my phone, but thought I'd mention it.

This happens to me too, it has been for about two weeks now. Internet explorer mobile, windows phone 8.1.

May I ask, is it something to worry about when you find three moderators visited your profile? I'm mildly worried that one of my posts has been too profane or something similar as the reason.

I have had multiple moderators check my profile before. I do not think it's something to worry about. But, I am curious about what a mod would have to say to this anyway.

May I ask, is it something to worry about when you find three moderators visited your profile? I'm mildly worried that one of my posts has been too profane or something similar as the reason.

Its also possible you posted something so awesome all the mods just had to check it out ;)