Do you have a screenshot that makes you laugh every time?

Randazzo

Unfortunately the funniest NON-Kraken thing I have seen in KSP wouldn't be done justice in an image. And regrettably I don't have video. I will attempt to describe the funny in text form.

I had a Kerbal transferring in orbit from a large space craft to a station that was about 750m away. I had fired RCS on the maneuvering pack to intercept the station. Now, a friend of mine and I start talking, and the next thing I know, I hear a *THUD* (Thank you so much Collision FX :) ) and look up. My Kerbal slammed into the station and the impact was apparently 100% on his face/helmet. So what I saw was the poor little guy tumbling end over end (VERY rapidly :) ) like a football headed for the uprights. It took me a good while to stop laughing and recover the Kerbal :D

Just some screenshots from, ahem, 'testing' :D

Javascript is disabled. View full album

50m of KAS winch cable was obviously not enough to abseil down the VAB...

I'm going to ask Kospy to take away your harpoon privileges. That was genuinely disturbing.

I wonder if Kospy would add a suction cup. Not much good in space, but better than seeing the CAT scan showing the harpoon embedded in Jeb's adenoids.

6VrrO7s.jpg

I was screwing around with a P-40 Warhawk and a PB-1 Nancy I had made and this screenshot was right before losing the wing (and totally erasing the poor Nancy). Jeb was either totally oblivious to the imminent crash, or was upset with Bob that day.

1uXvKBs.jpg

This was a bomber test gone wrong. These remains flew further than the rest of plane ever managed.

LOL

It looks like he has some choice words for you

It is Bill on EVA from my space station to fit a telemachus antenna on my nuclear tug nearby. He seems oddly happy considering his is worryingly close to nuclear death - spewing NTR's.

:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.