Whats the hardest thing to do in KSP?

AffinityCrafts

Yeah that works too and I do that a lot if I want MOAR RCS!!! or my CoM is in a weird spot (ie on a heat shield or engine).The key is at both ends since otherwise you just get a ton of torque. Just be careful if your CoM is at the very bottom or top of your spacecraft but I rarely have this problem.

I used to pretty good at docking (using the docking alignment mod of course) but I just can’t do it consistently now. The target vessel seems to spin away more than it used to now making it a frustrating experience. 

It takes practice. I’ve only made it to the moons and Duna. I like to build orbital stations and stuff like that.

On 4/19/2021 at 1:01 PM, Jaylr234 said:

i still haven't gotten to any other planets yet

It takes a while to get it right. Try the Mun, then Minmus, then Gilly, then Duna as a start.

Yikes I messed that up.

The hardest thing for me is getting Career mode right... a lot of times I run out of science.

最难的事情就是玩ksp本身,想当年我拿macbookpro2015-13寸-8G内存-512G SSD从0.2一直玩到1.6版本,中间下了快4个G的mod,几乎是2秒钟当1秒钟使,一卡一卡的。

现在用macbookpro2019-13寸-16G-512G玩1.11.2感觉好了很多。

The hardest thing is to play KSP itself. I think I used macbookpro2015-13 inch-8G RAM-512G SSD to play from 0.2 to 1.6 version back then. A 4G mod was downloaded in the middle, almost 2 seconds equals 1 second. Make one card one card.

Now playing 1.11.2 with macbookpro2019-13 inch-16G-512G feels much better.

Edited by Vanamonde
Please post in English when not using the International subforums.

• 2 weeks later...

Suicide burns!!! ~3x rescale on beyond Home makes the third moon ash have a orbital velocity of 1600 m/s, which makes suicide burns essential for any fuel conservative landing, but my god it’s hard to time a 40 sec burn so that you hit the ground at the very end. Either smash into the ground at 200 m/s or stopping 2km above the ground wasting all your return fuel to gravity losses. I eventually (with the help of betterburntime) got it down (quick saves!!!)

Getting to Moho, going to Eeloo, going to Eve, going to Jool, going to Duna, going to Dres, then going back to kerbin.

It's likely not THAT hard to do but it's probably extremely difficult in this order. You should go from Eeloo to Moho to Eve, Duna, Dres, Jool, and THEN back home.

But screw that, let's go one step further of hard.

Do this for every asteroid and land on the asteroid. It's physically impossible now since asteroids constantly spawn/despawn.

Edited by krblman

Truly conlonizing a planet with Kerbalism is the hardest thing you can do. You must get Nitrogen, Hydrogen(To power fuel cells furing night), Oxygen, Ammonia, and etc. and And nitrogen and carbon dioxide are incredibly rare. You also have to make fuel, which requires, I believe, according to @king of nowhere huge amounts of electricity and carbon dioxide, restricting it to Duna atmosphere collection. Then food from greenhouses, interplanetary fuel freighters, so many morer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.