CaelumEtAstra

What resolution do you play KSP at?

What monitor resolution do you play KSP at?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. What monitor resolution do you play KSP at?

• 1280x1024
    • 1280x720
    • 1366x768
    • 1440x900
    • 1600x900
    • 1920x1080 (1080p)
    • 2560x1440 (1440p)
    • 3840x2160 (4K/UHD)
    • Other

I was at 1600x900, until I realised that 1920x1080 was my native resolution (about 5 minutes ago). Now I'm running at that.

Mostly 720p. Partly because somebody has to check it works in that resolution, partly so I can see other windows to type into them while reporting on how it broke this time.

1680 x 1050 because that's as high as my monitor will support.  GPU could go a lot higher.  Still a 22" monitor, so it works for me.

1600x900, but it's an i3. 

Somehow after building bigger and laggier rockets my game appears to be running faster apparently.

1080p full screen on main monitor, but i have a second 1080p monitor for videos, data, calculation, spreadsheets and so on

I play 4k because that's my native resolution, and KSP is one of the few games that the game itself will slow down before my FPS begins to tank.  GTX 950M is not kind to many AAA games.

Why is my resolution not on there? We must rise up and allow 800x600 to be taken seriously, for this gives me a stunning 40fps with 200 parts, performance unachievable by anyone in any other resolution. Absolutely disgusting. Respect my resolution or I will have to retaliate with peaceful murder. Thanks. :)

I think I do 1280x1024 -- less if I'm using it in windowed mode.  I for one wish youtubers and streamers would kindly easy up on the rez -- the text gets darn fuzzy at 720p, when they're running much above it, and 1080p makes cheap american broadband derp out and skip like an old CD player on a middle school bus.

On 02/09/2017 at 3:27 PM, blooder14 said:

1080p full screen on main monitor, but i have a second 1080p monitor for videos, data, calculation, spreadsheets and so on

^  This for me too.  Thats my monitors' max resolution.

CGA 320x200,  4 colors (purple, cyan, white, black).

Tried 160x100, 16 colors, but don't like it - too gaudy, too colourful.

2560 x 1440, but I have a thirteen inch screen. I will be upgrading within a couple of weeks to a 25" screen with the same resolution.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.