DECQ

Saturn V (Reincarnation). Release in last page

WoW so very very nice I grew up watching the space race and have a soft spot for the Saturn V excellent job DECQ you are a wizard

Everything would be fine if it were not a problem, one of them very annoying. RCS engines not only overturn the Apollo 180 degrees and push it to the side, I do not understand what the problem is...

14114092_m.png

Maybe somebody tell me what the problem is.

Comments like that are why it takes a year, he does it as hobby and his release dates are and when he wants them to be 

I try to do their work as close to the reality, Thank you so much Dragon01 for their invaluable assistance. Make a "plush" rocket is quite simple, much more difficult to deal with realism in this work is slow, but the work on the Apollo Projects this top of my modding, I am very satisfied with it.
P.S. And let's not insult each other because Virtualgenius rights, it is a hobby, and I have been modding when want to, do not have any framework.

He has made some changes in the old LEM ascent stage, a docking port is missing.

14165916_m.png

14165929_m.png

14165939_m.png

14165943_m.png

On 5/31/2016 at 8:27 AM, DECQ said:

That launch tower.

12856466_m.png

12856424_m.png 12856425_m.png 

I hope that came to the finish line, add-on transfer to a RO is almost complete at least visited the lunar module and the moon... For me, this is progress! :D

12856443_m.png

@DECQ, Do you happen to have a link to download that beautiful launch tower?

5 hours ago, Probus said:

@DECQ, Do you happen to have a link to download that beautiful launch tower?

I'm waiting for a change from @Dragon01 , as soon as it completes iva then it will be released.

@DECQ im on the KOS script :) SOON once the download of updated version is here (remember: read before post not post then read)

Edited by kerbinorbiter

3 hours ago, DECQ said:

I'm waiting for a change from @Dragon01 , as soon as it completes iva then it will be released.

Thanks @DECQ!  I can hardly wait :) 

Dragon01 kindly provided a screenshot of the central control panel connected to ASEP add-on.

screenshot169.png

I've installed this mod, and all I have from it is the RCS thrusters? Please help.

EDIT: I've tried it with the Firespitter mod, and now I'm waiting. My version is 1.2.2

Edited by Fruitloops_2003

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.