Farewell Miguel (Maxmaps)

KasperVld

Some people just take a few days off to play Fallout 4, not Max, he takes these things SERIOUSLY

I kid, I kid, best of luck Maxmaps!

Since Turkey PhD is ready to step in, this must have been planned for a while? I hope their salt and flame resistance is ready.

:o

Miguel, you're great. It's been so much fun having you at SQUAD for the past few years, and I think even KSP's greatest critics would congratulate you on your work. It's been amazing to work with you, and you have shaped the game and the community in a positive way. Let's hope you stick around on the forum. :)

Max? Mysteriously disappearing on Fallout 4 launch day? Never. I'm pretty sure we just never crossed paths at the office!

And baby, I'm like a cheap (and tastier) phoenix, I was born through salt and flames.

Some people just take a few days off to play Fallout 4, not Max, he takes these things SERIOUSLY

I kid, I kid, best of luck Maxmaps!

Since Turkey PhD is ready to step in, this must have been planned for a while? I hope their salt and flame resistance is ready.

Farewell Max. May the force be with you! We will all miss you and you will never be forgotten. Especially your humongous troll about a cost of exactly $0.00 for a particular KSP update on a particular livestream. That will never be forgotten.

But in all seriousness, you've made such an impact on the community and we all wish you the best of luck on your next adventure(s)!

"The open road still softly calls, like a nearly forgotten song from Childhood."

-Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

Well that was unexpected. I guess you do only have to give a week or two's notice of leaving a job usually, but it still feels sudden. Maxmaps, don't listen to the idiots who said you added nothing.

Meanwhile, who is Dr Turkey???

Who indeed...

Well that was unexpected. I guess you do only have to give a week or two's notice of leaving a job usually, but it still feels sudden. Maxmaps, don't listen to the idiots who said you added nothing.

Meanwhile, who is Dr Turkey???

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Who will I make fun of on Fridays now?

I assume (and hope!) Max knows my ribbing of his play was all in good fun, and I wouldn't have watched Squadcast to do the summaries if I didn't find them enjoyable.

I hope he's leaving for greener pastures, and wish him all the best.

Now to read the past 5 pages to see who's doing Squadcast now.

UPDATE

Okay so it's this mysterious Dr_Turkey. Of course, he'll be hosting this week's Squadcast, when I'm on a long weekend and can't watch it. I should probably announce that actually...

Edited by 5thHorseman

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Who will I make fun of on Fridays now?

I assume (and hope!) Max knows my ribbing of his play was all in good fun, and I wouldn't have watched Squadcast to do the summaries if I didn't find them enjoyable.

I hope he's leaving for greener pastures, and wish him all the best.

Now to read the past 5 pages to see who's doing Squadcast now.

See directly above your post. :P