Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

4 hours ago, Nukeknockout said:

Oh my are we stopping on Eve?!? That's quite impressive for the hype train!

The Hype train does not stop anywhere, anytime, it just gets faster and faster way past any of these speeds ludicrous-speed.jpguntil it hits release, and vanishes in a puff of logic. And downloading.

Edited by aramil

1 minute ago, ezequielandrush said:

oh... those days...

we were so young and beauty and free...

LOL I was so pumped for Christmas. I got a gaming laptop and as soon as I set it up I checked everywhere for the KSP update and it wasn't there. I was so disappointed. 

3 hours ago, HoloYolo said:

Am I the only one who remembers the 1.1 Hype Train in 2015 when we thought it would be a massive present for Christmas?

Actually no. I must have missed it since I was having alot of computer problems during that time.

25 minutes ago, Tanner Rawlings said:

*runs onto train without ticket and hides in bathroom until train starts moving*

The train is moving. It's been moving. We never stop at stations so much as have new reverse-slip-coaches rapidly accelerate to the engine's speed and couple to the back of the train.

Anyway, you can either show your ticket or get off the train.

Check your pocket. (If that doesn't work, check your other pocket)

Edited by GregroxMun

5 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

The train is moving. It's been moving. We never stop at stations so much as have new reverse-slip-coaches rapidly accelerate to the engine's speed and couple to the back of the train.

Anyway, you can either show your ticket or get off the train.

Check your pocket. (If that doesn't work, check your other pocket)

Okay, here, um, what the?...j7SFfjX.pnghuh, that's strange....

here's a thought. At the eve of 1.0 release we broke all records of hype posting with the servers giving 404 errors with a new page every few seconds. Now with the new forum outline how will the servers behave? This hit me when i got a notification (along with a sound) that a new post was made at a topic i was reading. Imagine the day of the release each one of us who is watching this thread to hear a constant ''ping'' every second.

5 minutes ago, kookoo_gr said:

here's a thought. At the eve of 1.0 release we broke all records of hype posting with the servers giving 404 errors with a new page every few seconds. Now with the new forum outline how will the servers behave? This hit me when i got a notification (along with a sound) that a new post was made at a topic i was reading. Imagine the day of the release each one of us who is watching this thread to hear a constant ''ping'' every second.

I wasn't around on 1.0 relate, but on this one my browser can ping as many times as it likes. I am only getting 3-4 pings a day now, does this mean we are far far away from the destination :( ?

1 minute ago, Charlie the Kerbal said:

I wasn't around on 1.0 relate, but on this one my browser can ping as many times as it likes. I am only getting 3-4 pings a day now, does this mean we are far far away from the destination :( ?

No, it just seems players aren't very enthusiastic sadly.

31 minutes ago, kookoo_gr said:

I would suggest disabling those notifications as we get closer. Or leave them on and let it play you the song of its people. :) 

36 minutes ago, Mister Spock said:

*snip* I call a window seat!

Na I want the command seat stuck to the roof with gum/string & something jeb found in a shed on the moon........