Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

12 hours ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

What's happening is the hype train has been accelerating for days at a rate that is imperceptible to the people inside. By now we're well past Mach 2. Or something.

Oooh, a "Dawn" of hype, if you will.  I like it!

How's the trains speed?

379 posts, 6 pages, 10 days

Current train speed: 37.9 posts per day = 1.579166... posts per hour (IDK how to reciprocal) = 0.026319444... posts per minute.

I don't believe that this is fast enough

Are their any of the old hype-train threads remaining to gain average speeds of?

Edited by jediminer543

On 3/3/2016 at 10:34 AM, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Iz OK

tumblr_inline_nn87jdTR481t89dnb_540.jpg  I haz the Hype Train Coupon. Walmart said it was valid for one KSP Hype Train Ticket.

Sir, im going to need to direct you to your correct train, this is a ticket for the DayZ hype train. You can hang out around the station as your train leaves alpha platform and travels to beta station in about 30 years

13 minutes ago, jediminer543 said:

Are their any of the old hype-train threads remaining to gain average speeds of?

Yeah!

Here's the .23 hypetrain:

Here's the .23.5 hypetrain:

I couldn't find it.  Try asking @GregroxMun for it. :)

Here's the .24 hype train:

Here's the .25 hype train:

Here's the .90 hypetrain:

Here's the 1.0 (largest ever) hypetrain:

Here's the 1.0.1 (smallest ever) hypetrain:

Here's the 1.0.5 hypetrain:

2 hours ago, Spaceboy720 said:

Sir, im going to need to direct you to your correct train, this is a ticket for the DayZ hype train. You can hang out around the station as your train leaves alpha platform and travels to beta station in about 30 years

Sir, may I direct you to the earlier posts? I managed to find a first class KSP Hype Train ticket.

1 minute ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Sir, may I direct you to the earlier posts? I managed to find a first class KSP Hype Train ticket.

Hmmmm.  I think I do remember being told to save that one last seat in my car...  Would you like your bed, too?  I'll move my stuff off if you want.

2 hours ago, jediminer543 said:

How's the trains speed?

379 posts, 6 pages, 10 days

Current train speed: 37.9 posts per day = 1.579166... posts per hour (IDK how to reciprocal) = 0.026319444... posts per minute.

I don't believe that this is fast enough

It's not really linear like that, though. It builds momentum slowly, until near release when it reaches critical mass and spawns new threads quicker than they can be read.

Beside all the other cool stuff i am most excitet about the hopefully occuring performance increase.

My PC with old AMD Phenom II 940 3,0GHz could really use some help from the code to use all of its four cores.

i really wanna start hearing the ping of post get so fast it comes out like a black midi, also, anyway we can add some cars, we seem to have run out of seats, if not i think we may have enough tape to secure people to the roof, undercarriage, front, dragging behind

9 minutes ago, Tanner Rawlings said:

i really wanna start hearing the ping of post get so fast it comes out like a black midi, also, anyway we can add some cars, we seem to have run out of seats, if not i think we may have enough tape to secure people to the roof, undercarriage, front, dragging behind

I think just putting people in crates and roping them to the back will do just fine.

9 minutes ago, federicoaa said:

To the last person who used the bathroom in car 5: What did you eat dude?

I'm still not sure; it was a dare from the chef in Car 22. But have you smelled the rest of Car 5? I did those animals a favor!!